The Dark of Both Sides

Remus was the first to wake up from his memories, he released a string of colorful curses that would make any sailor proud or Sirius. Sirius pulled the angry werewolf into a tight hug, that he refused to let him out of. I left the Wolf and the Star alone and carried on to the next person who would wake.

Tonks woke up next, equally angry. Her metamorphosis was in reality her being a shapeshifter and having it locked away. "Hades, I will join you and the Dark Lords against Dumbledore," She spoke with furius determination.

I sighed, "We are actually two different thing, Storm and I or the Dark Lords or Dumbledore."

She looked at me in confusion, "But how?"

"I'll explain it with everyone," She nodded and we went over to where Arthur was still out.

When Arthur awoke there was a stream of magic, the magic that came from a Royal Beast, the same magic Storm and I had coursing through our veins. Arthur's features changed. Long antlers grew on his head, gleaming claws and fangs, a light brown and white wolf tail and wings grew out of his back, he grew taller as well. A Royal Soraking was something to behold, Xenkings and Sorakings were guardians of magic places and forest. To have them against you is like going against nature and magic, it was something that you couldn't win.

"How dare Dumbledore!" He snarled in fury, I pity whoever stands in his way to the old goat.

"Arthur! Or did Dumbles take your name as well?" I questioned the Royal.

"He did," He snarled. "I am Cyran Luzana and I will make sure that old cot dies for what he's done." You could feel the very magic and wrath in his words.

"Cyran, we have some things to discuss with the others," I gestured for them to follow me. We walked by the room Remus and Sirius were in and I yelled to them, "Love wolves, lets go we have things to talk about!" I didn't even glance at the room, I knew they would follow and were probably cuddled up together.

I stopped at a larger room with cushions on the the floor to sit on, the new appendages of the Horrors made couches difficult. So we use cushions instead and they were large and comfortable.

As everyone sat in a circle I began explaining, "Now you know the sides of the war, but I would like to add another to those, a third side. My twin, Storm, and I are working to take down both sides, they both have done horrible things and deserve to pay for what they have done. We all know the things that Dumbles has done, and what the Dark Lords have done, but there is more to what they have both done than you realise. Dumble took me and James from Tom or Voldemort, he took memories from James and placed us with Lilly. When Tom found out he went on a desperate murder spree to find us. When he did Dumbles was there and shot a killing curse at me, which hit me and shot into Tom, killing him. Dumbles quickly left the scene. My fathers were patiently waiting for mine and Storm's creature inheritances. They have a potion ritual that if we drink will make us little more than Beasts, like someone under the Imperius Curse. But unlike anyone who would be under it, we would have an unquenchable thirst for blood. They are also going to give the Predators the same potion, they are Skinwalkers like myself. Skinwalkers are born with the ability to turn into their Soul Creature or Animagus form and that is when they are the most powerful. This potion would affect them in the same way, they have to give the potion to all of us at the same time. I have to find a way to get them here and make sure that never happens, and I need help to do it." I stopped and looked at the shocked faces around me, the shock quickly morphed into fury.

"Pup, how do you know all of this?" Sirius questioned through his fury.

"Storm and I have a mind link that we use to talk to each other through, our parents know that we would be powerful enough to take them both out. They are gonna use this to control us," I explained to the grim.