Child of Death

Lucius let out a shocked huff of indignation, before shooting out the first spell. A binding spell. I lifted a huge brown wing to block the oncoming spell. In a swift move of the wing, I bounced the spell directly back at the Death Eater. The spell hit him dead on, black chains wrapping around his body. Leading him to a death fall straight to the salty ocean below. 

Unluckily for him, he was caught by a Leviosa from one of the other Death Eater and a counter curse from another. You could practically sense the anger radiating off the white haired wizard. An explosion of death magic came from my right, opposite Echo, who I could sense. Why though? Nevermind. 

The death magic shot out to the Lucius and sent him back, the death magic held an aura of darkness and fear. Lucius's eyes flew wide and the shadowy aura seeped into his skin, it changed him, twisting his form. From those shadows a Wendigo was born, the body deformed and cloaked in black shadows, long clawed arms and tall body. Covered in fur, long wolf tail, and where the head should be was a gleaming bone deer head with bloody eyes staring out. It bared its fangs in an imitation of a smile. 

The Death Eater's jumped away from the creature, who used the disappearing smoke trail to lunge at them. It managed to snag one of them with its claws, the mask fell off to reveal, Pettigrew in all his horror. The magic left his soul and the both plummeted to the ocean below, splashing into the spray and being devoured by the roiling depths.

Where the death magic came from was a young boy, about my age with pale skin and snow white hair, his once stormy colored eyes, a burning onyx black. He glared victoriously at where his father once was before he plummeted to the ground, before passing out. 

'Grab him,' My creature yelled, dropping the dragon form I raced over to Draco, catching his as he fell. My creature, who had yet to tell me his name, snarled under his breath about certain people being stupid with their power so soon after getting it. I ignored the angry hybrid. 

I sent a quick glare at the other Death Eaters who were still very stunned by the death of two of their ranks, and a very trusted one at that. By the time they came to their senses, I had Draco out of the way, near the center of the rooftop. Where the rest of the young ones were. 

A deep snarl came from my twin, a warning to back off, this was our protected place. I changed into a Soraking to match my brother, Cyran taking up is place beside us. The older skinwalkers matched our forms and the younger ones taking on large forms, if they have them, and the young skinwalkers and Horrors protecting the little kids. 

The Death Eaters paled at the sight of about thirty huge and angry Soraking teenagers and their Royal facing off against them. Despite that they launched a volley of spells our direction, I raised my wings to protect the young ones and the rest followed suit, the spells bouncing off and dissipating. 

In a moment of combined focus, huge water weeds shot up from the ocean, grabbing the group of twenty Death Eaters, lower and upper circle members. Ten of them managed to escape the curling sea vines, before any of them could free the other members from the restrains. They were plunged, screaming, into the depths that their other two members had previously been devoured by. None of them escaped. 

The ten left, in a moment of desperation, apperated away from the creatures that opposed them. 

Returning to hybrid and human forms we gathered around. Two scent that I had ignored before came at me in full force; one smelt of spicy herbs, deserts and sunrays. The other smelled of darkness, crows and moss. I followed the scents carefully, the second one came from where the young ones were and the first one in the crowd. 

I followed the darker scent to where the younger ones were, Draco was just regaining consciousness. I looked at him curiously, head tilted, and he stared back, The scent came from him. Leading me to him, the smell was intoxicating.