the fall

Nightmare Looked at his mate… His mate that had Betray him with Tears in his eyes, he was crying as his hand was over his bulted stomach, trying to protect his unborn baby…
They had been Fighting in An Outertale Copie for more than 7 hours and that was tirying him.. he was pregnant and His mother (Error) was unconscious And tied with Purple paint..

Nightmare couldn’t stop himself as he whined, His senses where all over the place.. His Mate had abandoned him and his Souling, his mother was hurt and he couldn’t do anything to help…

He hissed as A positive arrow pierced his Chest… he almost screamed of pain.. He couldn’t Continue with this.. a sob scaped his mouth as He weakly called his mate.. He wanted his mate with him…

Cross only looked at Nightmare with hate (L̶o̶v̶e̶) As Dream got close to the parasite “Do you need help, Dream? (N̶O̶! L̶E̶A̶V̶E̶ H̶I̶M̶ A̶L̶O̶N̶E̶)”

“Do not worry, Crossy!” He said as he continued to walk to Nightmare… Cross Eyes lights flickered between White and Yellow as he saw how Dream started to prepare a fatal Blow to Nightmare..

he started to cry..

Why was he crying..?

M̶A̶T̶E̶! something on him screamed, thing that made his eyes lights full White again, he gasped as he saw Nightmare, His Mate, about to get killed and teleported in front of him… receiving the Hit… Nightmare and Dream looked at him with wide eyes as Cross turned around to see Nightmare “Take… care…” he said as he started to become dust..

No…
NO!
NO NO NO NONONONONONONO-

A scream full of pain scaped Nightmare throat as Cross become Dust in his arms…

no…
please no..
This couldn’t be happening…

Dream huffed “What a pitty.. he did end scaping my Aura..” he lamented as he got closet to Nightmare, who continued crying “You know what, *brother?*” he took the arrow out of his chest, making him cry “Way don’t you say hi to Gaster?” He said before throwing Nightmare to the Void, He never let go of Cross jacket as he bleed….

Was this his end..?
He… would Die..? just like that…?
….
I’m Sorry Boys…
Mom…
Dad…
But it seems that I’m not coming home...

Soft hands took him.. Crying over this poor child… it should be here, it knows.. but when It saw this Child getting tossed to the void it couldn’t stop itself…
“Don’t worry, sweet child… I will leave you in a place where you can live…” it promised as it Calmed the crying skeleton.. the child was hurt.. but it couldn’t heal him as The child wasn’t from its multiverse… so it decided to softly let the child to the close multiverse that it could find..