Chrome

Cross was searching for His daughter again, he couldn't stop looking, every day he went to search for her, no matter what was happening, he couldn't stop! He could feel her suffering, but he couldn't find her!
...
But, this day was different, for some reason Cross felt sick this day... Like, Really Sick, but that didn't stop him from looking for Soul, he just hoped that he wasn't too late, the idea of being too Late to save her... He felt like Crying, why was he such a bad parent!? He couldn't save either of his kids!
He sobbed as he started to cry again, his new Tail curled around his leg as he started to sob, he felt too weak, he... He coughed, he was sick, wasn't he..? But Cross didn't care, he just dried his tears and continued searching for her, but before he could exit the AU someone hit him on the skull, he hissed as he turned around with his Giant knife out, but he was just... Too weak... He blinked, as he was forced on the floor, he tried to move, to stop it, but he was kissed, he summoned a small knife and stabbed them, just making them use Blue magic on him, He growled but his shorts were lowered, and then he noticed, it was a Lust Sans, but he couldn't move as he was forcefully kissed and touched, he could hear the Sans talk, but he couldn't process what was being said, he could only concentrate in the fact that he was being raped... Why..?
....
He just wants his daughters back... So why..?
...
Was he that useless...?
...
He...
....
He started to moan as he was raped, his body reacting by his own as his body was summoned... Why was his body acting this way..? He didn't want it!...
Or... Does he...?
...
He doesn't know, he doesn't know what he wants... He....
....
He just Continued moaning as his Heat was practically forced on the Surface, Heat that he had been suppressing as he couldn't accept it at the time, Heat that he wanted to pass with his Mate, no someone else.... Hell, he would have been even more comfortable to pass it with Error...
...
Tears of Pleasure pain started to go down his face as he was having sex Raped
...

He was a moan mess as he was having sex, he loved hated it and couldn't stop the moans and pleas to be filled...
....

He didn't know when it ended, but he was there, on the floor, for many... Hours.....Maybe even some days... But he doesn't care, he just puts his clothes back, ignoring how his SOUL hurt even more... Ignoring how He could feel another Souling on his Broken SOUL.... He... He felt Nothing....