vent

You were Talking with some friends in Discord after having dinner... When your mom called you, you decided to go and check what happened and she started to scold you for having eaten more than what you're supposed to... But you didn't want to be scolded.. not again.. you go to your room to try to ignore why they're scolding you for now..
You hear your mom go up the stairs and then go to her room, you let a sight that you didn't know that you were Holding up but then hear your mom take a back.. you thought that this was it, that you were about to get your things taken because of your Gluttons..
You were a fatass... Your double chin says it back.. what you didn't expect was your mom telling you to pack your things and get out of the house, you stood there, frozen at what you have just heard.. it was raining outside and was dark.. you were scared and your mom didn't care, she had given you the ultimation.... You started to pack up a bit of clothes after saying one last goodbye to the people that have been supporting you through your depressed mind..
You thought that it would be a good idea to let others know that you would no longer be alive, because let's be honest, you had no idea of how to survive and you no longer want to be a problem to people.. so you create a group on WhatsApp and start to write a thank you and... Basically a suicide note as you were exit the place that once was your home... The rain was worse... You were crying as they just watched you go.. you sent the message and power your cellphone down as you walked, not caring if you were getting wet...
You walked what it felt like an hour before arriving to a place that seemed good enough to die in... You laughed at that... Hell.. what has your life become..? You then started to cry more as you sat down, you were cold but at the same time hot.. did that make sense..? Maybe not, and the fact that you were sick wasn't making this easy... You put your back closer as you took the knife out of it and started to get it closer to your neck... 'Sorry mom... Dad..' was the last thing you think before stabbing yourself with it... You smiled as you started to bleed and died.. alone and feeling abandoned... You just hoped to your friends to be able to live through your dead...