2: Smoke

Nyen returned to the catmens shared room after going on errands with his master Luther, already sitting in the room was a tired looking nyon, though his eyes always seemed to be wide open Nyen could tell when his fellow catman was tired. A light mist of marijuana scented smoke coved the room as Nyon smoked a joint in the bottom bunk while watching the tv Luther had finally gotten for him to keep in his room as the blue haired catman greatly enjoyed the television. He found it entertaining but also helped him with his struggling English.

Nyen opened a drawer to the right of nyons bed, he pulled out his pack of cigarettes and his lighter that he never let Nyon use even if Nyon let him use his. The pink haired catmen began to walk to the latter of the bunk bed, planning on smoking and reading some romance manga as he usually does, but this time the usually quiet catman spoke up.

"Uh, do you want to join me, show you like is playing on the television.."
Nyen looked over to see that in fact his favorite show was playing, a re run of a judge Judy episode, he hadn't heard it because of how low nyon had set the volume to. He was reluctant, he could have easily gone and watched it downstairs but Luther wouldn't let him smoke down in the living room so he sat down next to nyon  and lit a cigarette. They sat together and watched the tv (nyon turned it up) as smoke filled their room, the mix of the scent of marijuana and cigarettes was almost suffocating but normal for the 2 catmen. They watched as the show would change multiple times over the who knows how many hours they sat there, Nyen basically half asleep while nyon stared at the tv with red eyes.

For the 2 this was the most time they had spent together without being told to, the most true bonding they have had even though no words were spoken the entire time. Nyen was the first to fall asleep, resting his head on nyons thin pillows, nyon stared at the sleeping catman, it was odd seeing him so close but peaceful. After a few moments nyon impulsively laid his head on nyens chest and fell asleep on him as the television droned on in the background.
While they slept, Luther peered into their room and was shocked with what he saw but overjoyed at the same time even if his expression may have not given that impression. He quietly went inside, cracked a window to let the smoke out, kissed his 2 catmen on the forehead and closed the door behind him.