4: run the place pt 2

After breakfast the catmen agreed that Nyen would do the dishes while Nyon would vacuum since nyen has always been freaked out by vacuums. Randal dragged Sebastian back to his room with him so they could organize dolls together, leaving Nyen and Nyon alone in the main house.

Nyon got out the vacuum, ever since Randal had almost ruined his special 1968 Lieson Vacuum he was the only one allowed to use it so Nyon had to use the old one from who knows how long ago.

Soon enough they had finished their respective chores. Nyen would periodically check on Luther, always worried about him. Nyon sat on the couch and turned on a random channel. eating chips, knowing Randal wasn't there to steal them from him.

Nyen had come back downstairs from checking on his master for at least the 4th time. To deal with his worries he grabbed a beer from the fridge. Nyon grabbed the remote, about to find a channel he thought Nyen would like to get him to sit next to him, but before he could nyen sat down with him and didn't even pay attention to the tv. His hat partially covering his eyes as he tipped his head back and sipped the beer.

Nyon watched the TV intently, focusing on every word and movement. no-one has ever been so encapsulated by HGTV and no-one probably ever will be.

But after a couple minutes his attention focused back to Nyen as he got another beer and then another, stopping at a third. Nyon looked at him as his head leaned back from the couch. HGTV had seemed boring again. Especially when Nyen sat up and stared at his fellow catmen, Nyon was mildly intimidated by his stare.

After a couple more seconds Nyen suddenly clasped his hands with Nyon's and pushed him down on the couch. They stared at each other again, both blushing, Nyen from the alcohol and Nyon from the forcefulness of the other catman.

Nyen leaned onto Nyon as their lips touched softly, his breath tasting of alcohol. Nyon felt shocked at first but the feeling of Nyen's mouth colliding with his was a dream he had had before, and he wasn't going to waste that moment. He closed his eyes as they continued to kiss, the voice of the carbon copy white man on the tv was nothing more than a muffled voice in the head of the 2 men.

After a while Nyen had finally gotten up from on top of Nyon, Nyon sitting up as well, laying his head on Nyen's shoulder as the TV buzzed on. They sat together until it was time for them to make dinner.

They felt less worried about their master the rest of that day.

-proofread by Vincent, als amazing boyfriend 😜