7: they fuck...

I love strangulation 🤤🤤🤤

As Nyon closes the door, Nyen grabs him and pushes him to his bed, the bottom bunk. Nyen places himself on top of Nyon, kissing him and lightly biting his neck as Nyon softly moaned in response.

Nyen lifted up Nyons shirt over his head and threw it off of the bed, he placed his leg between Nyon's legs before taking off his own sweater.

He lightly laid his head on Nyon's chest, his nails lightly digging into his skin, he purred on him while grinning and felt as Nyon started to get erect.

Nyon was caught off guard as Nyen lifted his head and hands from Nyon's chest and moved down to his pants, he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down off of Nyon, still just grinning at him.

Nyen then followed this by taking off his own pants as well, he leaned into Nyon kissing him one last time before grabbing a container of vaseline to use as a lubricant.

He lifted his fellow Catmen's legs over his shoulders and rubbed the Vaseline on two of his fingers and Nyon's entrance. He finally inserted the two fingers into him as a test before the main show, Nyon whimpered in the sudden movement and tried not to squirm in discomfort and pleasure.

Nyen laughed a little as he removed his fingers from Nyon and applied the Vaseline to his own member. He kissed Nyon once more before inserting himself into him, Nyon moaned at the sudden entry of his fellow Catman.

Nyen began to thrust himself in and out of Nyon, laughing at his discomfort, this continued for a few minutes as Nyen felt himself getting closer as he stared at Nyon blushing and sweating, tears in his eyes from the exertion. Finally he released into Nyon, Nyon whimpered and Nyen retracted himself from Nyon expecting to be done, but Nyon wasn't.

He maneuvered himself on top of Nyen and arched his back. Nyen was shocked by Nyon's sudden move but only fought back for a few moments, Nyon applied the Vaseline to himself and Nyen and inserted himself into him.

Nyen tried not to moan, thinking it would make him weak, but still he let out a small whimper. Nyon had apparently done his homework or just had seen Nyen masturbating to him trying to strangle himself, but he grabbed the belt lying on the side of the bed and wrapped it around Nyen's neck, tightening it against his throat.

Nyen whimpered as Nyon thrusted himself in and out, pulling on the makeshift collar causing tears and drool to fall from Nyen's face as he began to feel lightheaded from the lack of air. Nyon continued to force himself inside of him, panting from each thrust, feeling himself reaching his climax.

Finally he moaned as he released into Nyen and then pulled out, breathing heavily with his grip still on the belt which he may have forgotten about if he didn't feel Nyen's body go limp, fainting from the strangling.

Nyon quickly unlatched the belt from his neck, letting Nyen breathe, he moved him to the other side of the bed with him. He kissed his now unconscious lover and put the blanket over the both of them, quickly falling asleep.

I'm so normal chat