Fracture your spine and swear that you're mine

warning for masochism and violence lol

strong nyon

Today was essentially supposed to be like any other in the ivory household, but for Nyon, it was a particularly aggravating day. Master Luther had given him many chores to occupy him, even though all he wanted that day was to be alone and spend time by himself. Even when those were finished, Randal kept on following him around begging him to play and wouldn't leave him alone no matter where he went. But his fellow catman was definitely the worst of that day.

Master Luther had left early in the day and Nyon was the only one awake which is why all the chores were given to him. While he completed these chores Nyen seemed to be intentionally making it harder on Nyon, finding it entertaining, knocking down plants when nobody was looking, leaving the door open to let leaves blow into the house. And whenever Nyon tried to catch even the slightest break, Nyen would scold him and tell him Luther would be pissed at him if he didn't finish.

All of this was pushing Nyon to his breaking point but he didn't let it. That was until he had finally finished the chores and went back to his room, all he wanted to do was lay in his nice and comfy bed and watch his favorite channel (HGTV). But when he got to the room, Nyen was laying in Nyon's bed watching the tv, smirking at him, obviously just amused by the catman's struggle. This is what tipped Nyon over the edge, all the things Nyen had done to him came back into his mind, until without thinking he forcefully dragged Nyen off of the bed.

He got on top of him, throwing punches at him over and over, Nyen may have been more physically fit but anger is ruthless. He held Nyen's arms down with one hand while the other continued to hit. Bruises formed on Nyen's face as his nose and mouth poured blood.

"...Think of how disappointed the Master would be." Nyen spoke through a mouth full of blood. Nyon thought he was done but that remark, that threat Nyen always used, made him furious. He stood up and began stomping and kicking all over Nyen's body. Throughout this though, Nyen could clearly handle the whole thing without feeling genuine pain, he even seemed to be enjoying it, finding the pain gratifying. Nyon didn't care if he liked it, he just needed something to let his almost nonexistent emotions out on.

Finally Nyon had had enough and got up, looking down at the bloody, bruised, but still smiling Nyen. He found pleasure in the pain but Nyon didn't care, he seemed to have minimal reaction to what he had done. All he knew is he now needed to care for him like Luther does. Like a good boy.

He dragged Nyen to the bathroom and began cleaning him up, gently cleaning and bandaging any open wounds. Both were not at all mad at each other anymore, they actually seemed to be much happier. Catmen are weird. Once Nyon had finished patching him up, he gave him a kiss on the cheek and brought him downstairs with him.

He told him to sit down at the table which he did pretty easily with how out of it he was. Nyon began making food he knew Nyen liked, wanting to show his love, once he had finished he got Randal and told him that dinner was ready. With the second the catmen had alone, they reached over to each other and kissed.

They were perfect.

(i support and want this relationship thumbs up emoji)