Chapter 4: Clash Over the Room Arrangement

The tension in the room had escalated to a point where it was nearly unbearable. Rhea Ripley and Nova, sharing a hotel room unexpectedly, were now faced with the challenge of deciding on the room's arrangements. Nova's nervousness was evident, and Rhea was all too aware of the effect her presence had on the audacious newcomer.

As they stood there, both women glanced at the only bed in the room, a queen-sized one positioned by the window. It was a coveted spot for any traveler, and both Rhea and Nova had their eyes on it. The atmosphere was charged, and a competitive spirit filled the room.

Rhea, always one to assert her dominance, made the first move. "I'll take the bed by the window. It's got a better view."

Nova, feeling the weight of Rhea's aura, hesitated for a moment but quickly recovered. "Actually, I'd prefer the bed by the window. I like to wake up to the sunlight."

The tension was now palpable as both women stood their ground, each unwilling to give in. The silent standoff seemed to intensify their rivalry, even in this seemingly mundane situation. It was a power struggle within the room that would eventually spill over into the wrestling ring.

Rhea's gaze never wavered, and she leaned in closer, her voice low and confident. "Listen, Nova, I've been in this business for a long time. I know how to get what I want."

Nova, unwilling to back down, pushed back. "I might be new, but I won't be pushed around."

As they continued to argue, it became clear that their confrontation was about more than just the bed. It was a battle of egos, a symbolic representation of their growing rivalry within the women's division. Rhea had a history of dominance to uphold, while Nova was determined to carve her own path and prove her mettle.

The tension continued to escalate until it became too much to bear. Rhea finally relented, her competitive spirit still evident in her gaze. "Fine, you can have the bed by the window. I don't mind sleeping on the other one."

With a victorious smile, Nova claimed her spot by the window, while Rhea moved to the other bed, realizing that she had made a point in the argument. But it was clear that this room arrangement was only the beginning of their intense rivalry. The wrestling world would soon witness a clash of titans, both inside and outside the ring, as Rhea and Nova's paths continued to intersect.