Chapter 14: Comfort Amidst Pain

With the shocking attack by Bayley and Dakota Kai fresh in their minds, Rhea and Nova retreated backstage. Rhea carried her championship title, a symbol of her determination to protect and fight for their partnership. The crowd's frustration was still reverberating in the arena as they made their exit.

In the quiet privacy of the locker room, Rhea gently shut the door behind them, creating a sanctuary away from the chaos of the arena. Nova, her face etched with pain, slowly made her way to the couch, wincing with every step.

Rhea's expression was one of frustration and anger as she assessed the damage inflicted by Bayley's assault. She knew that their journey had taken a dark and unexpected turn, but she was unwavering in her determination to seek justice for the pain they had endured.

As Rhea surveyed Nova's injuries, a low growl escaped her lips. Her gaze was filled with a fierce determination. She couldn't stand to see Nova in pain, and the thought of Bayley and Dakota getting away with their treacherous actions infuriated her.

Nova, still in pain, whimpered softly as Rhea approached. Her trust in her partner was unwavering, and she knew that together, they would overcome this dark chapter in their partnership.

Rhea's voice was resolute and filled with anger as she declared, "Bayley and Dakota will pay for what they've done, Nova. I won't let them get away with this."

As they clung to each other in the locker room, united by their shared pain and determination, Rhea and Nova knew that their journey was far from over. The attack they had endured would only serve to strengthen their partnership, and they were determined to come through this ordeal stronger than ever.

Rhea's determination to protect and care for Nova remained unwavering. After the shocking betrayal they had endured in the ring, Rhea was committed to helping Nova find some relief from the pain she was experiencing.

Gently, she assisted Nova in getting out of her wrestling gear, careful not to cause her partner any unnecessary discomfort. Nova whimpered softly as she moved, the pain in her ribs still very much present.

Rhea's soothing presence was a source of comfort for Nova. As she helped Nova into more comfortable clothes, her touch was gentle and reassuring. She knew that her partner was in pain, and she was determined to provide whatever support she could.

Kneeling down beside Nova, Rhea's lips gently pressed a kiss to the area of Nova's ribs that had been causing her pain. The gesture was filled with tenderness and affection, a way of offering comfort in the midst of adversity.

As Rhea's lips met Nova's skin, Nova's whimper shifted from one of pain to one of mixed pain and tenderness. The pain in her ribs was still there, but the love and care that Rhea showed her provided a moment of respite and comfort.

Their bond remained unbreakable, even in the face of the darkest moments in their partnership. As they clung to each other in the locker room, Rhea's unwavering care and Nova's trust in her love were a testament to the strength of their connection.