Chapter 3 : This Means War

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night! Hope all of you are doing good.

I would like it if some of you would read my OC book. I would like feedback on my characters to see how I can improve them. Thx!

Pls remember to comment and vote. I would love to hear your opinions!

Now pls enjoy the next chapter!
__________________________________________
One year later

A year had passed and my sire and I had slowly grown in popularity in the pits. We were the top fighters. It was so exciting, plus my sire is finally taking action for equality throughout the caste system. He already has a small following. At the end of one of his matches he made a great speech about equality and the corruption of the caste system.

On that night we were joined by a small handful of bots. There names were Soundwave and his brother, Senator Shockwave, a seeker named Starscream, and a pair of seeker twins named Dreadwing and Skyquake. Soundwave and the twins soon became like brothers to me, while shockwave became more of an uncle. I loved them all so much and would fight anyone who dared to hurt them.

There was one other important mech in Megatronus' inner circle; the mechs name was Orion Pax. He was an archivist from Iacon and one of Megatronus closest friends. He had made it possible for my Sire to get books from the Iaconian library and learn more about cybertrons history. He also became my sires counsel. If my sire was having a hard time choosing he would ask Orion what he thought.

For a couple of months I didn't quite trust him, but he slowly became like an uncle to me and a brother to my sire. We would often times communicate with each other over our comm frequencies, and that is what we are currently doing.

: Orion Pax - Archivist :
: Comm # _ O-625074 :
"Starfall, how are you doing today?"

: Starfall - Gladiator :
: Comm # _ D-178765 :
"I am doing great Uncle Orion! I won another match today!"

: Orion Pax - Archivist :
: Comm # _ O-625074 :
"That's so exciting! I am sorry I couldn't be there to cheer you on."

: Starfall - Gladiator :
: Comm # _ D-178765 :
"It's okay, Soundwave and Uncle Shockwave were there and they took me to get some energon goodies afterwards. Truthfully, I just enjoyed watching Soundwave control his minicons. They sure are a handful."

: Orion Pax - Archivist :
: Comm # _ O-625074 :
"Haha, I agree! Also, can you tell your sire that I have set up the meeting with the Cybertron Council? Make sure you also tell him that the Council is in ten days. He needs to be ready with his speech."

: Starfall - Gladiator :
: Comm # _ D-178765 :
"Don't worry, I will let him know. I guess I will see you later Uncle, thanks for talking with me for a bit. Comm you later!"

We then both signed off and I went to speak with my sire. I walked through the winding hallways and tunnels that filled the underground of the pits. I passed by a couple of mechs I knew and waved to a few friends. With how my reputation was, people always moved out of the way for me, also if they didn't, I would move them. Before I had made a name for myself, bots would try to take advantage of me, so my sire had Soundwave and his cassettes always watching me. I always felt safe in the pits thanks to them. I eventually made it to my sire and I's quarters, and entered.
______________________________________________

Time skip of ten days

It was a very stressful day today. My sire and Uncle Orion had left to go to the council meeting, and I stayed at our quarters with my Sires older brother, Galvatron. He was by far my favorite uncle. He had managed to make it to every single match I had. He was probably my biggest fan, next to my sire.