⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ~Chapter one~⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒ ᰔᩚ

Scrolling through my phone I think to myself

I really should make some plans for summer, I don't want to be stuck in my room all day.

*Bzz*

My phone vibrates with an email.

~Boring, wait maybe it's those new shoes I ordered...~

Excitedly I click on the email and I'm greeted by none other than an email letting me know I've been chosen for the next season of Total Drama.

"Huh," My heart drops for a second, "It's probably a scam-"

I click on the sender's email and surprisingly it's Chris McLean's actual email.

~WHAT??? THERE IS NO WAY, THIS HAS TO BE A MISTAKE~

My mind races as I read further.

Congratulations Y/N L/N!,

You have been chosen to be a part of the new Total Drama cast, for an all-new season!

I continue to read, the email informs me on the basics, where I'll meet to get picked up, and for how long to pack.

"This can't be happening, I only did this as a dare," I mumble to myself, scrolling through the email. "Well I have to do it, it's a million dollars on the line," I place my phone down "Plus a great opportunity to step out of my shell and meet new people! But what am I gonna tell my mom?"

I lay my head back on my pillow and try to think of an excuse.

~Should I just tell her? There is no way she'd let me. Maybe a sleepover? No definitely no.~

My eyes light up as I think of the perfect excuse. I quickly leap out of bed and race to my mom's room.

"Mom? I have a question" I sheepishly open the door to my mom's room

"Yes? What's the matter?" My mom asks her eyebrow raised

"Well I got this email for a summer school program, I think it will be a great opportunity to enhance my academic abilities" I ramble on for what seems like hours trying to convince my mom but she has this look of doubt in her eyes

"And How long will you be staying? Will it be all day or certain hours" She questions looking through me, trying to catch any lies

"Uhm- it will.. kinda be all summer." I pick at my fingers and smile crookedly

"ALL SUMMER? Honey, I don't think I can stand to have you out of the house all summer!!" My mom cries out hugging me tightly

"Please, mom? This will really help me in the long run" I plead and finally, she seems to budge

"Mmm," She sighs "Fine, but only because it's school, I don't want you talking to any boys-"

"Mom! Ew gross." I pull away and scrunch my face "But yea sure whatever, I promise"

"So when do you leave?" She asks crossing her arms

"Uhh tomorrow" I smile blankly as her face drops

"AND YOU TOLD ME THIS JUST NOW? GO PACK" She demands pointing to the door

"Ok ok! Gosh.." I mutter walking to my room

~Um ok I guess I'll start with the essentials..~

I pull out a suitcase and pack tons of shirts and pants, my toiletries, and other essentials. Sketchbook, pencils, etc.

~----------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

The next morning after a restless night full of excitement, worry and the fear of unknown doom I groggily get up and prepare myself before heading out. My mind races at the thought of a ton of new faces to befriend and the thought that I will be in a show that millions of people watch. This is a huge step out of my comfort zone, I could barely ask a question in class without being on the verge of tears and now I'm in a reality show?? Younger me would freak.

I grab one last thing before heading downstairs, a silver necklace with a key on the other end. I nervously head downstairs.

"Mom, when did you get sweet bread? I ask looking over each different piece

 I grab a piece of sweet bread from the counter, wrap it in a napkin, and shove it into my pocket.

"Leaving so early?" My mom questions, she sips her coffee and bites her concha.

"Yea, I have to get there early or I might get stuck with a bad roommate." I awkwardly lie before kissing her on the cheek and saying my goodbyes.

"Bye, mom! See you soon." I wave goodbye and step outside to see a large bus.

~That definitely doesn't look shady...~

I awkwardly step onto the bus and immediately feel dozens of eyes on me. My heart drops as I smile awkwardly and scan the bus for open seats. Unluckily the only open seat is between a purple-haired girl who looks like she's on something by the way she's grinning from ear to ear and...

~HOLY WHAT THE-~

The other person is a tanned man with long brunette hair, he has sunglasses on and a red unbuttoned shirt. My cheeks immediately flush as we make eye contact. With shaky legs I sit down in the middle, my thighs get bigger as I sit and they touch both the really attractive man and the coo-coo purple-haired girl's thighs. I shrink, my self-esteem drops and I start to internally curse at myself when the girl next to me introduces herself.

"Hi! I'm Sierra, I'm a huge total drama fan, I like literally know everything and anything about the show and the people on it!" The girl rambles on.

"Oh..cool, uh- hi, I'm Y/N" I reply my voice a bit quiet and shaky

"Y/N? That is such a cool name, like I've never heard it before, oh bet the fans will love you, but you like really quiet so I think" The girl talks and talks so I just tune her out and begin to pick at my fingers

This is going to be super fun. I think to myself before pulling out a book and beginning to read, I don't notice the man next to me looking over me as I slowly get engulfed in my book

                                                                                         𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒ ᰔᩚ

END WOWOWOWO

Pls don't hate this is my literal first fanfic, I only wrote it bc all of the ones i've seen y/n is like nothing like me irl so I decided to base her personality off of mine. If you have any suggestions PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WANT YALL TO ENJOY THIS STORY :D))

Word count: 1035