⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ~Chapter four~⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒

We line up in front of rugs that match our team color, red for Team Amazon, blue for Team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot, and yellow/gold for Team Victory.

"I can't believe Duncan got disqualified just because he didn't wanna sing." Gwen sighed.

"Maybe he can't sing." Heather teased.

"Oh he can do anything he sets his mind to." snapped Courtney.

Sierra approached Team Amazon and began, "Fans will be devastated, but I think you and Owen have a shot at becoming the fave 'Total Drama' couple on my website." Beamed Sierra talking to Izzy.

"Owen's magic, when he breathes his nose whistles the national anthem!" Izzy brags glancing at Owen.

~Weird, but impressive?~

"Super cute, but he's no Cody. Did you know he slept with a stuffed emu until he was- well ok he still does." Sierra smirks mischievously which creeps me out a bit.

"And you know this how?" Noah asks raising an eyebrow.

"I called his aunt once. I pretended I was a telemarketer!" Sierra raved.

*Cymbal Crashes*

"Don't know about you guys but I am loving Egypt." Chis exclaims popping a grape in his mouth, "And I'm gonna love it even more watching you enjoy your second challenge, the amazing camel race!"

"Where are the other camels?" Harold asked looking around.

"There are no camels, this is a camel race, not a camels race," Chris replied popping another grape in his mouth.

"Yes!" Heather cheered.

"What?!" Alejandro exclaimed.

"We won last time, but they get a camel, they get a goat and we get a STICK?" Leshawna roared.

"Each reward has its advantages, trust me. You'll be racing to the world's most infamous waterway, the Nile. Teams must bring their rewards all the way to the finish. You have 60 seconds to strategize." Chris explained and I turned to my team members.

"So uh what are we going to do?" I asked quietly looking at everyone.

"Don't worry, we need to camel!" Alejandro spoke, "We have each other, and we are unstoppable. We have the will and the strength and together we will triumph!" Alejandro grinned raising his arms in the air.

"Yea!" "Yea!" "Alright." Owen, Tyler, and Noah cheered.

Sierra stayed quiet but I decided to speak up.

"Yea, we can do this," I said blankly.

"C'mon Y/N put more emotion!" Alejandro grinned looking at me.

"Go team?" I smiled awkwardly.

"good enough."Alejandro sighed and turned to the goat. "Alright, Tyler on the goat, Owen, Sierra, Noah up up!" Alejandro instructed as everyone got on the goat.

~That poor goat.~

I winced looking at the goat and Alejandro took notice.

"Fear not Y/N just trust me," He smiled warmly, "Alright now you get in-between Noah and Tyler!" He placed a hand on my shoulder pointing to the spot in-between Tyler and Noah.

"Um, I don't think this is gonna work." I look up at Alejandro with a confused expression.

"Just trust me." his voice was so persuasive, how does he do that?