⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ~Chapter three~⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒ 

Chris finished the tour by introducing everyone to the first-class area, the seats were soft and clean, there were snacks and goodies. I hoped to get a good team so I wouldn't have to suffer in economy class. Then out of nowhere, Tyler, for some reason, starts doing handsprings but ultimately falls and crashes.

"Oh my gosh poor- Uh I'm blanking on his name.." Lindsay says scratching her head "Oh right Alejandro." She smiles looking at Alejandro.

"That's my name" Alejandro grins.

~Wait wasn't Lindsay with Tyler?~

"And what a nice name, I could say it all day." Lindsay giggles fluttering her eyelashes at Alejandro.

"Please do.." He replies winking.

~Oh he's one of those guys, I should make a mental note to not trust him.~

The plane begins to move causing Bridgette to lose her balance and fall into Alejandro's lap.

"Señorita are you ok?" Alejandro asks grabbing Bridgette's hips.

"Is the world moving?" she asks blushing.

~Doesn't she have a boyfriend? Why is everyone cheating on their boyfriends with Alejandro, he's bad news.~

Chris then mentions the elimination ceremony and leads us into a room explaining that if we receive a barf bag full of peanuts we get to stay, if not, he'll push us out of a moving plane.

~Is he crazy? No, he's just Chris Fucking McLean.~

Ezekiel mentions something about a peanut allergy/sensitivity which causes Chris to snap and throw him out of the plane.

"All eliminations are final bro!" He yells as the plane takes off.

~-----------------------------------~

"Cody Emmett Jameson Anderson, I also happen to know your birthday is on April first, you're my very own April fool" Sierra creepily chattered creeping everyone but Cody most of all.

*Ding

"Oh no," I whisper

"Oh yes," Chris steps out of the cockpit wearing a suit. "whenever you hear that lovely little bell, it means is musical number time!" 

"Wait, what are we supposed to sing?" I interjected.

"You have to make it up as you go, wouldn't be challenging otherwise now would it?" Chris snickers.

After the song, I go and sit down at a table trying to distance myself from everyone and pull out my sketchbook.

~Did my singing suck, I hope no one paid attention to my voice~

Alejandro notices me with my head down and strides over to me.

"Señorita, you sang beautifully back there, are you a singer by any chance?" He sits down next to me and places his head on his hand.

"What..? Uh, n-no haha." I say my face a bit flustered.

"Well you really should consider, your voice was smooth like honey." He continued as he picked up my hand.

My face flushes bright red and I blink, my gaze trying to land anywhere but him.