⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ~Chapter six~⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒

I rest my head on my hand reminiscing about the conversation I eavesdropped on. The plane occasionally jolts which snaps me out of my thoughts.

~I don't know why but the whole interaction with Harold and Alejandro just gives me a weird feeling in my stomach.~ I think to myself as Owen's loud snores rock the plane.

"Harold's Num-Yo? Where'd you find that?"Dj speaks up breaking the silence.

"Dang fool wanted me to have it." Leshawna looks at the Yo-Yo, a warm smile tugging at her lips.

"I'm really sorry he's gone.." DJ looks to the side, almost as if he's guilty.

"And how is everyone back here?" Chris interrupts as everyone angrily shoots him a glare, "Is what I would have asked if I cared. Coming through, make way."

"Where are you taking us next? Can it please be somewhere where there is no pinball of any kind?" Leshawna scoffed.

"Or pandas." DJ shakily said, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Or candied fishtails." Noah rolled his eyes. The mere mention of food caused Owen to snap awake.

"Huh, fishtails- where??"

"Our next destination is everything you've just asked for!" Chris grins sinisterly.

The plane then begins to shake violently as I try to put my seatbelt on with trembling hands.

"WERE GONNA DIEEE" Owen begins on his rant but Alejandro quickly shuts him up with one swift squeeze to his shoulder.

"How did you do that?"  I ask still struggling to put on my seatbelt

Before Alejandro can answer, my seatbelt snaps, and my face goes pale. 

~Are you kidding?~

I curse under my breath as I cling to my seat for dear life. The plane continues to shake violently until we come to an ugly crash. I stand up from my seat, adrenaline coursing through my veins. DJ is the first to step out, but he hesitates which causes Leshawna to crash into him and we all fall out of the plane like dominoes. 

"Welcome to the Yukon!" Chris stands at the door of the plane, proudly exclaiming.

We all stand up shivering, rubbing our arms as we try to heat up.

"Um, where are our jackets?" Heather asks gritting her teeth.

Chris smirks, "Relax I ordered coats for everyone-" We all begin to cheer but Chris cuts us off.

"They won't be ready for weeks, BUT as soon as they arrive I'll hand them out."

I scoff under my breath, my teeth chattering with every gust of wind that hits my skin.

"Maybe we should all huddle for warmth?" Courtney suggests as all the girls dash over to Alejandro.

Alejandro looks over at me and grins gesturing me to come over.

"N-No thanks, I-I can warm mys-self up." I stutter, the freezing temperature disorienting my speech.

"Come on," His hand extends and he flashes his award-winning smile once again.

~Who can resist that smile...~

I hesitantly take his hand as he pulls me in. All the other girls that ran up to him pushed against me. I'm trapped between girls, but I'm not complaining, it is warm.

Chef walks up to Chris handing him a cup of cocoa, as he sips it I can feel everyone's jealousy.

"Are you gonna finish that?" I hear Owen ask, I bet his mouth is drooling.