chapter One: I miss you guys

"_____"=speech  *_____*=thought

(________) = authors note

Ray POV:

I'm awoken by almost nothing, wanting to make Shure I didn't over sleep I open my eyes to look at the time. I turn on my phone and I see that the time is 2:00 a.m  * Great I woke up at 2:00 in the damn morning* I thought knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep after I woke up. I guess while being chased by demons you grow a few habits such as staying up late and NOT FALLING BACK ASLEEP EVEN THOUGH IT'S 2:00 IN THE MORNING! Even if it was extremely early I might as well make the best of it. I got up from my bed to go turn bathroom light on, but as I got up I saw a bunch of eyes staring at me. I freaked out and ran to turn the light on though I axedentaly tripped on something and fell * Oh my god oh my god please say no one heard that* ( he lives in the ua dorms) I finally got up and sprinted towards the lights, once I turned them on I relised it was just the shitty allmight merch I got *man I really don't like allmight that much but I have to keep up the act* I thought once I relised it was fine and that I had nothing to be afraid of I walked over to the bathroom. I got in the bathroom and looked it the mirror, then notices my green hair dye was starting to faid but I had nothing to dye it with and at this point it was pretty visible that my hair was black. * Oh well I'll just tell everyone that I "never thought to tell them"* I thought the last part in an annoying high pitched voice. I looked at my phone again and noticed the date and saw that it was a week before our meet up so hopefully I'll get to see Emma, Norman, and everyone else! Then those thoughts began to fade as I thought of those who would not be there to celebrate our escape with us, like Momma and... Yugo.
( for context this is Yugo he's kinda like a father figure to Ray and the other Gracefeild kids who escaped)

I'm gonna miss them so much, but no use dwelling on the past they didn't die in vein

I'm gonna miss them so much, but no use dwelling on the past they didn't die in vein. I then chose to get dressed and get ready for class. After I was done getting ready I noticed that I had multiple hours left so I decided to just scroll on tick tock or something.

______~  TIME SKIP TO 7:20~________

I look at the time on my phone * Oh shit it's 7:20 I got to get to class. Once I'm ready I book it out the door, and luckily I was able to make it to class on time. I open the door and go to sit down at my seat " Deku-kun! Hey" I hear from a familiar voice. I turn to see Ururaka walking towards my desk  "Hey Ururaka" I say * She reminds me of Emma just a tad* we were about to start a conversation when we see Aizawa sensei coming in like a worm in his sleeping bag

TO BE CONTINUED...
End noye: ( thank you so much for reading this, it was very fun to write I thank you again for taking time out of your day to read this. I hope you have a good day/night and please stay safe😘