Chapter Two: Who are you talking to?

Deku/Ray pov:

... "Alright everyone go to your seats. " Aizawa sensei said. "We're gonna have a field trip next week. " He then was about to explain more when Lida decided that now was a good time to ask a question " Where are we going sir! " Lida asked doing his hand chops Aizawa sensei sighed then opened his mouth to speak " I was about to say where. Anyways we're going to a site in Tokyo, the reasoning behind this is that there's a " deactivated " portal in Tokyo and the school thought it'd be a good idea to send you all there for a field trip seeing that it's " deactivated" now then onto the lesson" I froze asoon as he said Tokyo. I had nothing against Tokyo it's just... I don't think I'm ready to look at that portal again. After that the rest of class and training went smoothly 'I wonder when lunch is? ' I thought as hunger began to come over me but then I hear *Riiiiinnngg! * the lunch bell, just in time. I walked to the lunch room then trough the lunch line. When it was my turn to get lunch I noticed that the main course consisted of unidentified meat, seeing as they had apparently just discovered the portal or something I didn't want to take my chances of this being demon meat ' I really don't want to be like Barbara' I thought to myself.  So I decided to just grab anything but meat. Once I sat at the table the rest of the "Deku-squad" or so my classmates call it. I never really asked to be apart of this proclaimd Deku-squad, but it just kinda happened. Once they sat down everyone was starring at me until Todoroki spoke up " Midoryia, why is your hair black? " 'fuck I forgot about that' " Oh uhh... *sigh* it's my natural hair color. "  " It kinda suits you, kero" Tsu complimented "thanks" I said. Oi nerd whys your hair black?! " Bakugo said " O.. Oh kachan I... Uhh.. It's my natural hair c...color." I say 'KaCHaN, man I hate having to act like this it's so hard not to just, yell his ear off.' I think "Whatever you look stupid! " He yelled tword me. "S... Sorry. "  The rest of lunch went well, until I rested the left side of my head on my left hand, which gave me a huge reality check cause I didn't find an ear only some Gauze. I then remembered that I had put them there this morning because the wound opend back up, which happened every so often. After lunch we then went back to class , and soon the day was over.

   ~ Time Skip, brought to you by lighters and gasoline. ~

It's the morning before the field trip to the portal ' I don't think I'm ready' I thought to myself I thought about texting the group chat which held everyone I escaped with so it was a pretty big chat, but anyways I decided against it cause I didn't want to make them worry. But than I heard a ding
And I opened my phone to see a text in the chat.

(This is his screen)

_______________________________________
                       Family

Violet: I know this is sudden but, my class is taking a trip to the portal today. The school said it would be "fun", and " educational ".

Ray: same my school is going there today to.

Emma:Wait that's so cool U two are going at the same time I wish I could come to

Violet: I know, but we will see you in 3 days.

Oliver: Will you recognize each other?

Ray: Send a pic so I know what you look like.

Violet: ok.