Chapter Three: I hope not

(___) =author note "______"=speaking

'______'=thinking *______*=action

Ray POV:

Me and Violet walk over to the portal, once we get there I feel like vomiting. I'm here because me and Emma escaped, Violet is here because we escaped, everyone is here because we escaped. I look over at Violet, her face filled with disgust, I mean I understood why. She was raised in a hunting ground actively be hunted all the time no time to relax. " So do you think they're gonna try to activate the portal? " Violet said "God I hope not. " I responded "yeah" she said "But what brought that up, if you don't mind me asking. " I asked "Well you know how the world is they've never seen this before, and they don't know what the demons are. " she said "the only thing we can do is hope they don't come to that conclusion. " I told her. 'Wait a minute, I wonder if it's still there? " I think, hopeing that it is. "Hey do you think it's still there!? " I ask Violet "huh. Uhh umm, maybe. " she said " should we check? " I ask "sure" she said. We walk around the portal till we found. The stick we tied Emma's scarf around so we would know that this was where we started our new lives. (I head canon that they did that (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ ) "Well I guess it is still here. " Violet said making a small smile with the corners of her mouth. "Seeing it kinda gives this place a whole different meaning, that what we thought at first, right. " I asked her. "Kinda she said still smiling.

         Time skip to when there about to leave

" Bye see you in a couple of days! " I shout over to Violet. "Bye! " She shouts back
                 Time skip Rays in his dorm at ua ( I think ray would like to draw)  

I was sitting on my bed drawing in a sketch pad cause I had nothing better to do I then started to draw Emma  because I missed her.

( I drew this and sorry it's not that good I had limited time)

To be continued

End note: sorry  this chapter is so short Im gonna be a bit busy for a bit so I'm gonna post a story with all of my art and hopefully that will hold you over till I get back not sure when I'll post the story but probably some time later today. Anyways thank you for taking time out of your day to read  this, and I hope you have a good night/day and please stay safe.