acknowledgements.

Thank you guys so much for reading the first book in my Meyerson University series!

I created this world of Meyerson University for a few reasons, I love stories set in fictional universities, and finding out about the world around it is so fun to me, so I wanted to make something of my own. The name Meyerson comes from my last name, so it sort of feels like my baby in a way. And I've never seen a hockey romance based in Canada (even though we are known for hockey lol?) This first book is especially close to me because I sometimes feel like an imposter, (don't we all?) and I wanted to share a story about a girl that im sure many of us could relate to.

Also, the thought of making her a diabetic comes from me actually! I've been diabetic since I was a child and anytime I find a romantic lead who has my condition, it makes my heart soar.

This is actually the first book I've ever written- I know it must have some issues, but im working every day to make my writing better!

I already have a few ideas in mind for the lovely girls of Meyerson, and im actively working on creating the next installments!

I want to thank my friends for not only fueling me and my writing but also listening to all my stupid questions about hockey, considering I have never played in my life. (sorry!)

Coming soon- book two, HEART OF GOLD.