Secret Desire

Warnings: smut! sub!alex, oral (both receiving), orgasm denial, cockwarming, anal play (m receiving and maybe 10 words of f receiving-you'll miss it if you blink), mommy kink, praising

*

On one pub night out with Alex and some mutual friends, the conversation had shifted to the topic of roleplay in the bedroom. While you were actively participating in the conversation, Alex seemed to feel uncomfortable somehow, though you were not entirely able to make out why. He stayed quiet during most of the discussion, strangely lost in thoughts. Especially when you modestly mentioned having dominated an ex-partner before, Alex shifted in his seat, unease written on his face.

So, on the drive home, you considered just asking him what was on his mind, yet you didn't get the chance.

"Can I, um, can I ask you something?" Alex began. He was fiddling with his hands, and it was clear the discomfort had returned.

"Sure."

"When you said... well, you said you'd dominated someone before. What if... what if I wanted you to do that to me?"

Your eyes drifted from the road in front of you to his face in both realisation and surprise. "Do you want that?"

"Yeah." His answer was barely audible.

"Well, of course I would. I'm open to anything you're suggesting. Why don't you think about what you'd like to happen, or your no-gos. And we'll take it from there?"

A few nights later, here you were.

You entered the bedroom and a content smile appeared on your lips when you saw how obediently he was kneeling on the floor, completely naked, with his hands behind his back. Such a good boy.

It was noticeable how his breath hitched in his throat when he heard you approach him, your heels clicking on the wooden floorboards. In fact, he was probably already aching to catch a glimpse of your carefully chosen outfit for this particular night. You had opted for red, see-through, lacy underwear that barely covered your nipples and your cunt, yet it left some room for imagination. A little, at least.

Once you've made your way in front of him, the corner of your mouth twitched up in satisfaction. His brown, devoted eyes made their way up your legs, unhurried, to not miss an inch of your skin. You noticed the way he swallowed the lump in his throat when his gaze momentarily came to a halt between your legs, until they finally continued taking in the sight before him further.

Eventually, his eyes met yours, and as a result, his throbbing, hard cock twitched visibly. Your eyes widened, he was harder than you had ever seen him. His length had most probably been in this state since you had let him in on tonight's rules, knowing his desire to be dominated by you, to surrender himself to the unknown, the lack of control. The way his cock was already leaking pre-cum made you want to lick your lips, however you remained composure. For now.

You took a seat on the chair you had placed across from him, and let yourself indulge in the scene in front of you. Alex seemed to avoid eye contact, his eyes apparently searching for something on the floor.

"Good boy," you praised softly, prompting his eyes to find yours, "remember your safe words?"

Alex nodded eagerly and without hesitation, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down when he swallowed hard yet again.

He dutifully kept his hands behind his back, you chose not to put him in restrains just yet in case you needed his fingers in action for the first part of this night. Oh, how he had no idea what was about to happen.

"You look so pretty like this, my little prince," you drawled appreciatively, attentively watching his reaction to each and every single one of your praises.