The New Dress (Drabble)

warnings: smut

how about you've bought a new dress, nothing too revealing, just a simple one, but it fits you like a glove, accentuating your curves. you wear it to some sort of family event you're attending with alex, his parents and some other relatives are there. you really didn't mean to make him all giddy and excited and basically horny with your outfit, but you do. seeing you in that dress does something to him. seeing you AND not being able to touch you like he wants to, not being able to just rip it off you then & there. so, you miss all the not-so-subtle glances he throws your way, eyeing you up, making him feel a bit hotter than usual. loves to watch whenever you sway past him, the way your hips move when you walk, or the shape of your perfect ass when you bend down to talk to some child that's at the party.

it makes him crazy. when it's FINALLY time to go home, he can't believe his luck. once the front door closes, he pushes you against it.

"do you have any idea how hot you look? naughty little girl, think you can float around in that dress without making me think of how i'm gonna fuck you?"

you pout at him and start rubbing his crotch, feeling how hard he gets in a matter of seconds. without a second thought you sink down on your knees, quickly yanking down his trousers and pants. his cock is rock hard already, leaking pre-cum, and you waste no time taking it in your mouth. you suck him off good, using your lips and tongue and trying to take him as deep as you can. his whimpers and moans make you groan against him and he twitches in your mouth.

"fuck, baby, that feels so good," he moans, "look at you, you're drooling everywhere." he grabs your hair and pushes his cock further into your mouth. you try to breathe calmly to take all of him down your throat.

"gonna cum," Alex babbles, "you're gonna swallow. all of it. don't make a mess."

his grip on your hair tightes as he cums, hard. being a good girl, you obediently devour all of his hot cum, careful not to spill anything.

"fuck. let me see." Alex demads, and you open your mouth like he asked, showing him that it's empty.

"good girl."

but, he's not done. once he's regained his composure, he takes you to bed, where he tongues you to your first orgasm of the evening. you cum in his face within minutes, being so riled-up from his moans due to your blowjob.

then, he fucks you. he fucks you hard and good, his thick cock bruising your walls with every thrust, pounding into you until he's also filled up your pussy with his seed.