Play Time (Drabble)

warnings: smut

right, so you're getting ready for a night out. so is alex, but he's going out with a different group of friends. it's quite possible that you're all gonna end up in the same club, though.

you're teasing him a bit. ask him for help with the zip on your dress, with your necklace, the straps on your heels. alex is eager to assist you, suspecting nothing at first. but when you 'accidentally' brush your hand over his chest, his shoulder or his crotch more than once, he gets the idea.

you end up on your knees on the bed, dress shoved up to your waist and panties to the side while alex stretches you out with his fingers.

"naughty girl, did you think you were gonna get away with that?"

you bite your lip, his fingers are suddenly withdrawn, leaving your walls to clench around nothing. alex leaves the room and you frown- what is he up to? he comes back a minute later, and you hear some packaging rustle and tear, and the next thing you feel is him pushing something inside your cunt. you can't quite tell what it is- it's not big, maybe a third of the length of his cock and nowhere near as thick, and it's kinda bendy and has another arm that's now snugly sitting between your folds.

you can hear the smirk in alex's voice although you don't see his face, "you must take good care of this. don't lose it, don't turn it off. is that clear?"

you nod, getting up from the bed and straightening out your clothes. it feels good yet weird, and you hope you can walk properly without anyone noticing that something's inside your pussy.

it's exciting you like crazy, especially when alex smiles at you suggestively. he leans in and pecks your cheek, "enjoy. see you later."

-

you're having a nice time at the bar with your friends, chatting and drinking and laughing.

suddenly, you jolt up. the toy inside your pussy starts to vibrate, and it's not a gentle vibration.

"what's wrong?" your friend asks, and you excuse yourself to the toilet before she can say anything else.

once you're inside the cubicle, though, it stops. your phone pings with a text, hope you didn't let it show ;) xxxx

that little bastard. alex is obviously controlling the toy from wherever he is, presumably with his phone, and you can do nothing about it. well, you could- you could take it out, but do you actually want that?

you fix yourself, very well aware of the wetness that's gathering between your legs and the flush on your cheeks.

nothing more happens until you arrive at the club. music's thumping, the bass is hammering in your chest and the alcohol has your mind spinning a little.

you're dancing and twirling around, enjoying yourself. that is, until the toy starts vibrating again. it feels nice, more than that, the vibrations on your clit have you pressing your thighs together. there's no way you can stay on the dancefloor, so you rush to the bar and order a drink, hiding a bit from the crowd. the toy is vibrating constantly now, and you're sure it will make you cum sooner or later. you bite your lip raw, gripping your glass and pretending to be busy on your phone. you want to moan but you can't, the sounds of the toy may be muffled by the music, but a full-on moan?

another message pops up on your phone look up

you do, and you see nobody else than alex approaching you. you sigh and let out a frustrated groan as the toy stops vibrating.

"you fucker," you scold him and let him pull you into a hug.

"you love it," he purrs and squeezes your ass in the tight dress you're wearing, "let's dance."

you have the feeling he doesn't just want to dance. you're back on the dancefloor, in the middle of the bustling crowd, alex's hands are firmly placed on your hips and yours are wrapped around his neck. you're so close to each other, almost grinding. your face is in his neck, inhaling the musky scent of his cologne just underneath hsi ear- that alone is making you dizzy with arousal.

of course, the toy starts again. this time, you moan into his neck, surprised, not able to hold it back after all the teasing vibrations earlier. you look up at alex and see he's just shoving his phone back into his pocket. he leans into your ear, "you're gonna cum right here on this dancefloor, and you're gonna moan for your man, understood?"

"what?" you hiss, whimpering when you shift your legs slightly and the toy slips into a much better position.

"you heard me."

you can't believe it. but of yourse he means it, because he pulls you closer to him, holding your body tightly against his. it's overwhelming- the intense vibrations paired with his heavenly scent surrounding you, the filthiness of the situation, the very public situation. but you can't help it, it just feels fucking good how the toy sends delicious vibrations to your clit, and you cling onto alex tighter.

"good girl, don't forget to let me hear you," he praises, acting as nonchalantly as ever, the cocky bastard.

you're getting close. you can only hope he doesn't edge you, but he'd need his phone for that and guessing from the way he's holding you, he won't take it out from his pocket. so you try to relax, nuzzling further into his neck, letting out soft moans against his skin.

"i can barely hear you," alex tuts, and you groan. you lift your head a bit to be closer to his ear and moan directly into it, louder this time. alex hums with a chuckle.

you're feeling so hot, the air is getting thicker and you know you won't last. your fingernails dig into his shoulders as you cum, releasing long, elongated moans into alex's ear. the feeling is sensational, and everything else becomes a blur when you cling onto alex, riding out your high.

"turn it off," you then whimper, quickly becoming overly sensitive, and alex takes his phone and the vibrations stop. you almost collapse onto him, and he holds you sweetly, placing a finger under your chin to lift your head.

"did that feel nice?"

"mhm," you sigh, still a little unsteady on your feet, and you're slowly coming back to the moment. the music is still thumping around you.

"see, noone noticed," he smiles and kisses your lips, "i'm proud of you."

you shake your head, dropping it onto his shoulder again.

"now come on, let's get you home. wanna take advantage of your little wet cunt, would be such a shame to waste it, hm? also, should've made you go without your panties."