Best Day Ever

We show swindle walking to the bookstore to get some stuff for school and for them self and it was swindle because he lost at poker because his team know all his cheat moves)

Swindle: (whispering singing) how baaadd can I be am just doing what come naturally.

(He then entered a book store)

Tukson: Be right there!

(Swindle just stand and waits at for him to come out of the back)

Tukson: Welcome to Tukson's Book Trade", home to every book under the sun! How may I help you?

Swindle: yes my friend I'm hear for (take out a list) the Mikel why of explosion, the new comic book of X-ray and vav, The why of new grooming your feathers oh really vortex, and also the latest issue of atlas new mechanics and ship. And the all and with a side of my roommates suck.

Tukson: well your in luck I just got all of those to day I'll be right back.

(Soon after that a girl with green hair and a guy walk in)

Emerald: Excuse me do you work here?

Swindle: who me no sorry I'm just wait for my roommate books they made me get.

(While he was talking she was thinking his wallet but swindle took something from her)

Emerald: well then where wait.

Mercury: Eh, no pictures. Hey! Do think he has any comics?

(Swindle then grabbed her arm)

Swindle: miss I'm going to need my wallet back.

(She then look at me confused and stunned)

Swindle: and well how about a trade

(he then holds up her panties witch are pink she then feels herself and feels that they are gone)

Emerald: what but how?

Swindle: well your a thief but I'm a swindler.

(I then spin her panties but she grabs them and drops his wallet and goes out the door blushing)

Mercury: (laughs) ok thanks for that. I've never see her run off and I wasn't expecting pink panties.

(He then also goes out to catch up with her)

Tukson: ok here are the book you wanted.

Swindle: Thank you.

Tukson: I thought I hear other people here?

Swindle: oh you did but they where just here to make problems so I dealt with them and now they left.

Tukson: oh thank you?

(Swindle then pay the guy and walks off as Tukson empty out the register and his safe she grabs his bags and his ticket out)

Swindle: well that was fun.

Time skip in the cafeteria with the rest of team COMBAT)

Swindle: friends, jerks, brothers I have journeyed far and wide to get you stuff here.

Brawl: Yes new bomb and way to blow stuff up.

Vortex: Finally now tell me how to get my wings to shine.

Blastoff: Yes now let's see what happens.

Onslaught: perfect now let's see what you and we can add to are ship.

Swindle: yeah thank guy I hade yo also make two. Um I don't know a street rat? I don't now they look like their going to rob the place.

Onslaught: really. What did they look like.