Leader, Monkey and a Cat

(Me and sun followed Blake onto the ship she left on and we both had our own idea on why sun said because I was because she wanted to go an a one woman attack on the WF but my idea was different seeing that the ship was head home and so not wanting to be seen we both got some cloaks to hide as we watch her from atop)

Blake: Who's there?!

(We then run when she see us however, she feels the boat rocking on the wake it created and lets out a grunt as she tries to keep her balance and so do we as we look up to see a massive long neck sea dragon Grimm)

Crew Member 01: RED ALERT!!

(The alert immediately sounds. Two red lights next to a speaker pulse with the sound. The Captain and his First Mate come running out and look at the water from the upper deck, just above Blake. The Captain murmurs as the shadow falls over him)

Captain: By the gods. (turning and calling out to the ship) All hands to battle stations!

First Mate: Sir, we've never fought a Grimm this big!

Captain: We've never seen something this big! But we'll give 'er a fight nonetheless!

(Blake springs into action, running off the boat and into the air. She creates one of her clones to give her added upward momentum, flinging Gambol Shroud forward in its kusarigama form. Attached to the ribbon on her wrist, it embeds itself into the Grimm's neck as Blake swings above the Grimm and shoots it in the back of its neck. It roars. Blake lands on the crow's nest while the Captain steers from the bridge keeping the ship stabilized in the Grimm's wake and steps outside to get another look at it. Blake still shoots it while it arcs back into the water. The side of the ship opens up and the cannons come out. Blake continues her assault on the sea creature, once again swinging and shooting. The ship's cannons fire but are mostly ineffective. Blake falls back onto the ship's deck, lands on her back, bounces, and quickly gets herself back onto her feet. She discovers that her left shoulder is hurt when she moves to stand)

Captain: (steering again) Hold steady men, it's not done with us yet! GET THE HEAVY CANNON LOADED!!

(The largest cannon on the ship rises up through a trapdoor on the deck, extends itself, and aims at the Grimm. The Grimm's dorsal fin splits apart and extra bone unfolds, revealing two wings. The Sea Feilong lets out a roar as it flies, its beating wings sending a gush of air at the ship)

Captain: Heavy cannon, OPEN FIRE!

(The heavy cannon shoots, but the Grimm easily evades it. It opens its mouth and an electric ball forms. Blake readies to launch herself at it, but one of the hooded figure lands on her head and uses her as a launch pad as the other one runs up to help her)

Blake: Hey!

Onslaught: Blake it's me.

Blake: Onslaught?!

Onslaught: And sun.

(The figure grunts and the cloak falls back, revealing Sun. Midair, he activates his energy clones)

Blake: Sun?!

(Sun and his clones land on the Grimm's head. The two clones pull on the topmost tendrils of the head while Sun grabs its upper lip)

Sun: Not today, pal!

(When the Sea Feilong releases its electric blast, it goes harmlessly into the air, rather than at the ship)

Blake: What are you doing?!

(From atop the enraged Grimm's snout, Sun answers her while holding onto the two tendrils his now-disappeared clones had grabbed)