Fate's Embrace

Farjad Khan Bahadur and Umeed Pasha led their lives, oblivious to the intertwined destinies that lay ahead.

Farjad, a dedicated 27-year-old CEO, found solace in black coffee after inheriting his father's company at 22 as his father passed away because of a heart attack. Umeed, a spirited café owner, cherished black tea as a connection to her late mother, who passed away when she was merely 12. At 20, her life revolved around her café, unaware of the imminent twists of fate.

One day, seeking refuge from a severe migraine, Farjad stumbled into Umeed's café, drawn by the soothing aroma of black coffee. Unbeknownst to him, he had entered his sister Mimi's friend cherished spot. Enamoured by the coffee's taste, he became a frequent visitor, finding solace in its depths.

When Mimi fell ill, Umeed, being her dear friend, couldn't help but pay a visit.

Farjad: "Mimi, yeh... yeh toh wohi ladki hai! How do you know her?"

Umeed: "Mimi, yeh tumhare... yeh tumhare bhai hain?"

Revelations followed as Mimi introduced Umeed to Farjad. Amidst this unexpected reunion, they discovered their prior connections.

Niggo Jee envisioned Umeed as a potential daughter-in-law, a thought that delighted her. Mimi being a pure soul thought about what his brother and friend wanted they had both settled some goals in their lives that they wanted to achieve those goals marriage was an unimportant thing for both of them.

In a moment of quiet contemplation, Mimi sought solace in a heart-to-heart conversation with her mother, yearning to share the dilemma that weighed heavily on her conscience.

"Maa, Farjad bhai aur Umeed dono shaadi nahi karna chahte. Unkay kuch goals hai, un dono ka shadi ka koi iraada nahi," Mimi confessed softly.

Niggo Jee listened intently, her eyes reflecting understanding, although her excitement waned slightly at the realisation.

Niggo Jee: "Mimi, unkay goals toah hain main janti hu, par shaadi bhi tou dono kay liye utni hi  zaroori nahi? Hum kuch sochte hain."

Mimi, still torn between loyalty and the impending circumstances, vowed to keep the shared secret close to her heart, embracing the delicate balance between her loved ones' desires and the impending decision that loomed over them.

The conversation left Mimi in a state of introspection, her thoughts intertwining with the fate that was being woven between Farjad, Umeed, and their families.

Niggo Jee: "Mimi, mujhe umeed hai ke hum in dono ko mila denge."

Mimi: "Maa, umeed hai ke sab theek ho."

Further meetings between Niggo Jee and Umeed's family unveiled a hidden link – Umeed was the daughter of Arzu, Niggo Jee's dear friend who had passed away. Driven by curiosity, Umeed sought answers from Pasha Sahab, Farjad's acquaintance.

Niggo Jee, after several meetups, decided to convey the message she was waiting to convey to Pasha Sahab. She called Pasha Sahab and asked if he was free this Saturday and could meet up at a restaurant, to which Pasha Sahab agreed.

Niggo Jee's meeting with Pasha Sahab was discreet, a conversation about intertwined destinies. Niggo Jee told him what she wanted.

Niggo Jee: "Pasha Sahab, mujhe umeed hai aap meri baat samajh rahe hain."

Pasha Sahab: "Yeh toh kafi mushkil hai."

But Niggo convinced Pasha Sahab.

To be continued...