Chapter 7

contains Smut.....

She took it from his hands and asked "pakka." he nodded. She went to change and came out and saw Farjaad sitting on the bed waiting for her to come out he was somehow very excited to see her in his shirt; he didn't even know why. She went straight to the dresser she knew he was gazing her. She tied her hair in a bun.

He went towards her and stood behind her and said "Kisi din tum itni pyari lag kay meri jaan lo gi."He bent down his face close to her ears, his hot breath fanning her neck. She felt jolts of current running through her body.she raised her eyebrows "acha." Still facing the dresser He moved even closer. His hand went to her hair clip and opened it and said "khulay balon main zyada achi lagti ho."

She turned around facing him. She smiled lightly, warmth crept up her cheeks, looking dead straight into his eyes. His hand moved to one of the loose strands and wrapped them around his finger slightly tugging on them telling her "tumhay pata hy.. kay tum sharmatay way kitni cute lagti ho."

He moved closer as if it was even possible, he wrapped his arms around her waist, jerking her forward. She closed her eyes her hands moved up his chest and her arms went all the way to his neck wrapping them around playing with his overgrown hair.she loved how his arms were wrapped around her waist,His fingers drawing patterns on her back. his lips hovering inches away from hers, poised to meet in a tender kiss,when his phone started ringing Umeed opened her eyes, he moved Away checking his phone finding out Reena was calling him, that was odd it had never happened before why was she calling and that too at this hour. Umeed broke his chain of thoughts ''kaun hai." he said "uhh Umm Reena hay." her eyes narrowed "ohh..tou lay lain." he could feel her being jealous.

He was trying hard not to laugh. She was looking damn cute even when she was super duper jealous. He kept his phone back and she moved away but he was quick enough to get the hold of her wrist.and pulled her close and caged him in his strong arms "ap jealous ho rahi hain?" she was trying to get out of his hold "Na..nahi main..main kyun jealous hongi woh bhi iss reena say never." she stammered. He raised his eyebrows "Oh really?" He pulled her even closer.

He was moving his hand on her back,he could feel her shiver under his touch. He eventually positioned his head and pressed his lips against hers.their mouths locked with each other their tongues curled against each other. Parting away breathless.

Umeed tried to show him that she still didn;t care and was about to say something when Farjaad pressed his finger against her lips, his middle finger grazing her chin. "Kuch mat kaho." she gulped her eyes widened he then again leaned and captured her lips and bit her lower lip to which she gasped.

He picked her up and made her lie on their bed. She was breathing heavily by the proximity they were sharing. Farjaad asked for permission which was granted. He hovered over her and pecked her now swollen lips.he helped her out of his t-shirt and then helped her out of her trousers once she was lying again he went for his own t-shirt once he was out of his clothes he once again hovered over her.

He started kissing her from her forehead and went all the way down to her neck. She moaned he buried his face in her neck nipping.His hands exploring her.

Whereas she was playing with his curls.she slipped down her hands moving them on his back.

He got up and pulled out a condom from his nightstand and rolled it up his length.Umeed's throat went dry. He lied down this time his back against the mattress and he held her wrist and pulled her on top of him. She adjusted herself.

His now hardened length touching her wet folds.she was moving her hands on his chest and biceps face buried in his chest whereas Farjaad's face was buried in her hair taking in her scent.