chapter 2

Life was going well Umeed's cafe was growing Farjaad loved drinking black coffee from Umeeds cafe and' after he got to know that Umeed was Mimi's friend he felt comfortable at her cafe and somehow he was feeling attracted to her but not even in his wildest dreams would he have thought what his mother wants. After Umeed made one visit to mimis House Niggo jee wanted her to visit frequently and also after Umeed got to know that Niggo was best friends with her mother she felt somehow comfortable so she started visiting her and spent time with mimi and Niggo. They were sitting and chatting when Niggo suddenly said "Umeed baby tumne shadi kay Baray mein kia socha." Umeed goes in a deep thought before replying she says "umm, kuch nahi socha auntie abhi tak kuch nahi I am not interested In marriage meray kuch goals hay want to fulfill them first." Niggo looked at her and said "Baby shaadi is really important pehle toh main Farjad ko samajhti thi ab tumhay bhi samjhana paray ga."umeed wanted to finish this conversation so "Acha ab toh mujhey cafe kaly liye nikalna hai, hay hum is topic pay phir kabhi baat karain gay Allah Hafiz." “Allah Hafiz baby." Shehuged mimi and Niggo and left for  her cafe. When she reached  and found Farjad sitting there she greeted him he greeted her back then she was about to go to her room when he called out for her she turned around in confusion he said " if you don't mind kuch baat karsakta hun." She was shocked at first but then replied "yeah sure give me five min I'll be back." He smiled, " yeah sure." Umeed came after about 10 min with a cup of tea. He was really annoyed. She asked “what happened” He replied “you asked for five min and took 10 min. She said I just got a little stuck with something. I'm at work so there was a little problem.” he said “acha ok it's fine i just approached you for some help” she was shocked at first but then she replied “help? what help?” “So I am hosting an event where as refreshment I want your stall to be there so if you are easy can you” before he could say anything Umeed interrupted “I know what you're going to ask so before you ask me to do catering I can not do that.” Farjad gasped and said “How did you know that and btw why don't you want to do this I mean it's a great opportunity this will make your cafe even popular and  as I was considering a few more cafe but mimi suggested i should consider this one and i think that she is right the taste in all of your beverages is just amazing and i really want your cafe to grow.” she looked at him she went into a deep thought she thinks about that if she avails this opportunity it really will help her grow she comes back and says “can you give me a day or two to think over this as this is a big decision.” he says yeah sure take your time but try to make it quick.” she says “yeah sure hopefully i will make a decision till night.” their eyes locked for a second then Farjaad said "I have a meeting so excuse me.” He was about to leave but he came back and gave his business card to her in case you made a decision at night  and Umeed took it. He left. Umeed drank her tea and went back to work she had a long day ahead Farjad while driving was thinking about Umeed he didn't know why but weirdly he seemed attracted to her but he knew it was just a random feeling and ignored it he went to to his meeting and soon forgot all about whereas Umeed who was trying to focus in work could only think why Farjad wanted to help her out because of his own benefit or was he really trying to help her out. Umeed was 90 percent ready to agree to his offer promoting her cafe in an elite event would help her no doubts she went home after closing up when she reached home pasha sahab was sitting in the lounge thinking about when Umeed was born everything was perfect he his beloved wife Arzu and Umeed and the an addition was made to their little family with the arrival of sameer. He was thinking when his train of thoughts was broken by Umeed she said “assalamualaikum pasha sahab.” he smiled and replied “waalaikumsalam aa gayi meri beti” she smiled came and sat down she hugged him and said baba “aap se baat karni hay are you free” he replied “jee beta bolo” she said you remember Farjad mama ki friend Niggo Auntie kay betay aur meri best friend Mimi kay bhai  he Offered me to do catering at his event should i do it he said it will help me even more and this may attract investors as well.” he said “yeah Sure if he is saying so that may help you out after all he runs a business himself as well and if he is offering help you should seek it also maye you would learn even more business tricks.” she smiles and says “okay just wanted to ask you before i make a final decision” he said “chali raat bahut ho gayi hai sojao jaake.”she smiles and says goodnight baba.” Umeed goes to her room and changes and gets into bed and picks her phone open her back cover takes the business card that he gave her saves his number  types a quick message to him first introducing herself and then saying that she was ready for catering.”and then she keeps her phone back and sleeps. Farjad was having an online meeting and suddenly a message popped up. He opened up the “It's me Umeed hope you're doing well, just wanted to tell you that I am ready for catering.”He smiled to himself and replied with an okay. After two days it was finally saturday she had to do the catering it all went well many people appreciated her and said they will visit her cafe soon and to her surprise they did and after that her cafe had started to get many customers she thanked Farjad.Next morning it was sunday means that it was day off for both Farjad and Umeed sameer went to Umeeds room she was talking to Haya. Sameer said in his canadian accent “ tum dono has bad main lena abhi pasha sahab ka samnay hazri do.” Umeed said “Allah gee maine to kuch bhi nahi kiya.”and Haya said “main bhi pasha sahab nay mujhay bhi bolaya hay.” he said “yes.'' All three of them left the room and went down. She sat next to pasha sahab and he asked her what she was thinking about marriage. She replied “you know baba I don't want to.” he said but it's really important if she liked someone there was no issues in it. She replied “nahi baba asa kuch nahi hay hota to bata deti.” He said if you don't have him I was thinking about someone else for her. She gasped and her eyes widened and she asked “who is it.” Farjad came down to spend some time with Mimi and Niggo. He sat down and Niggo said “Farjad baby it's high time you get married.” he said jokingly ap dhoond lay hum karte letay hain shaadi.”mimi replied “maa ne  dhoond li waqi main” Niggo smiled Farjad said “what?,no” he paused took a deep breath and asked “btw who are you thinking of.”
To be continued…………