Chapter 6

He said "pehley tum Aghu jaan kay saath sooti thi ab woh to yahan nahi hain tum meray..." it thundered again. She kept her head on his chest. He smiled and said "kuch nahi hota main hoon na don't worry." His hand moved gently across her back, offering comfort.She soon drifted to sleep. He then slowly leaned against the headboard, her head still on his chest. He moved his fingers through her hair, the same ones he brushed a day before.

The alarm rang waking Farjaad. He saw how Umeed was still lying the way she was at night, her head against his chest. He smiled watching her peacefully sleeping. He then patted her shoulder lightly and said " Umeed uth jao dekho alarm baj raha hai mainay walk pay jana hay."She shifted and replied in her sleepy voice "kuch nahi ho jayega agar aik din kay liye aap apni walk miss kardain, apni begum ke liye itna nahi karsakte." he laughed and replied "apni begum kay liye aur bhi kuch karsakta hun." "han lekin Abhi aur kuch nahi maang rahi sunayyy dainnn." he then replied "acha acha so jao."

he then again started moving his fingers in her hair.this time he moved forward leaving a small kiss of love and assurance. He didn't know that she was still awake thinking of how lucky she is to have him as his husband.

They woke up finally at 8:30 till Farjaad was back from the shower. Umeed was standing ready. She was struggling to wear her earrings. He came towards the dresser and was applying his cologne when he noticed Umeed fighting with an earring. He moved towards her. Took the earrings from her hand and helped her wear them.

Once done she turned to face him properly and said "thank you." he replied "kis liye." she paused for a moment and then said "for.. for everything, for the love and protection you give me everyday, making me realise that somewhat I am important." he smiled in response she then said "thank you." He leaned towards her and said " tum bhi tou mera khayal rakhti ho." she narrowed her eyes "Phir bhi." he grinned "acha theek hay let's goo late ho rahe hain."

The whole car ride was just her looking at him and him blushing. Once they reached outside her cafe she was about to open the door when he held her hand and said "bahut pyari lag rahi hoo." she smiled and said "thank you." and got out of the car

In evening Farjaad entered her cafe and ordered black coffee; he hadn't informed Umeed just to see her reaction. She walked out from her office room and saw Farjaad sitting there. At first she thought she was daydreaming she rubbed her eyes and saw again but when Farjaad was still there she went and took a closer look if she was imagining things. Once it was clear that he is no other than Farjaad she said "Farjaad aap yahan kiya karhay hain." he cleared his throat and said "kyun nahi aana chahiye tha." she replied "nahi mera woh matlab nahi tha, aap aye tha to mere room main ajatay yahan kiun bethay." "mujhay laga tum busy hogi isliye." she smiled and replied "appkay liye busy nahi hoti."

Farjaad smiled back at her and said "kaam khatam hogya hay tou ghar chalain?" umeed poked her fingers together and said "mujhe thoora kam hay ap chalay jayain main khudi ajaun gi." " main nahi ja raha tum aaram se kaam karo we will go together." she smiled and nodded and went to finish her work. in between her work constantly checking if Farjaad needed anything. She saw Farjaad getting uncomfortable so she asked him to go to her room to which he protested but at last had to agreet.

Around nine when she finally was done with her work she went to her room. she saw Farjaad sleeping. She went towards him sat beside him and took a deep breath and moved closer and patted him slightly on his arm he woke up and saw her he asked "hogya kaam." she nodded he then said "lets go." he held her hand softly and they went outside she locked the cafe. While he opened the passenger seat for her.

They were in the middle of their car ride when Umeed noticed they were not on the usual path back home so she asked "hum kahan ja rahe hain,I mean ghar ka rasta nahi hai yeh." he replied "haan tou hum ghar nahi jarahe.'' She again looked outside the window trying to figure out where they were going. She then looked back at Farjaad and asked "phir kahan jarahay." He turned his face to her side and said "bas ja rahe hain kahin." she this she inquired once more with a hint of annoyance "kahan jarahe hainnn Farjaad." He laughed and said "maa aur mimi lahore gaye hain kuch distant relatives sy milnay toh minay socha aj hum dinner karnay jatay hain."