Chapter 5

He went forward and stood behind her she looked at the closed distance between them his hand went forward to the brush and he asked her "can I brush your hair.". Umeeds eyes widened her lips parted with disbelief unable to comprehend words she left the brush. Farjaad smiled. She was still shocked by Farjaads act she turned herself facing the mirror eyes looking down towards her finger which were shaking. His smile got even wider revealing his dimples just then her eyes moved upwards there eyes locked with each other she noticed his dimples for the first time.

She thought to her self itnay buray bhi nahi hain dekhnay main theek thak hain balkay kafi cute hain. Farjaad started brushing her hair softly still looking at her. She smiled at Farjaad he smiled back. after he was done with her hair she was about to get up when he said "Umeed,aik min mujhay tumhay kuch dena hay ankhain band karo." She looked at him with wide eyes through the mirror. He got annoyed and said "band karni thi aur nahi kholni thi." She closed her eyes he took a box out from his nightstand and came back to her settled her hair on the side and moved his fingers across while doing that shivers ran down umeeds spine she couldnt breathe. he finally took the small openable necklace and made her wear there while hooking it he brushed his fingers all along the touch was electrifying. He bent down and whispered "open it." his hot breath lingering on her neck.

She opened it and found her picture from their wedding.She got up a little and hugged him, he hugged her back. She then backed off and said "umm sorry,kuch zyada emotional hogayi thi." He smirked and replied "koi bat nahi ap ka jab dil karay emotional hosakti hain." She nodded nervously and said "mujhay lagta hay so Jana chahiye raat hogayi hay. He nodded and they went to their sides.

In morning, Umeed felt hot. She woke up and was surprised to see Farjaad lying next to her caging her with his arm. She tried to move away but Farjaad didn't let her, instead he hugged her tightly. He was just looking like a 12 year old hugging his teddy. Umeed not wanting to disturb his sleep. Waited for his alarm to ring.

After 15 min it finally rang. Umeed sighed in relief, Farjaad instead of getting up snuggled even closer to her. She then said "Farjaad uth jaye aapne office jana hay." He got up surprised to see the proximity between them. He looked back and found out he was the one who moved forward. He said "I'm sorry, meri wajah se aap apki neend kharab ho gayi I guess raat ko sardi zyada ho gayi." she then got up repeating his words from yesterday and replied "sorry ki zaroorat nahi aapko jab sardi lage you can." Farjaad smiled and said "thank you." He then got up and went to the washroom.

Deep down and Umeed was happy with the close proximity they shared last night and in the morning.Farjaad came out after changing his clothes.Umeed already had changed herself. She was trying to hock her necklace given by Farjaad.When Farjaad came and asked her "main pehna doon." Umeed looked at him and the memories of last night coming back made her blush,but she liked the closeness didn't she. so she nodded.he hooked her necklace slightly brushing his fingers again but made it quick cause mr gharyal didn't want to be late. Farjaad then asked her while picking his cologne "are you going somewhere." To which replied "cafe jarahi hun."

Farjaad smiled. While wearing his shoes he asked her "free kab tak hongi." Umeed replied "6 baje tak,kyun." He replied " menay socha aj dinner pay chaltay hain,if you are not busy." Umeed turned around and he was smiling. "No I'm not." He then said," cafe say 6 baje apko pick karloon ga and then we can go,balkay apko main hi drop kardeta hoon abhi." Umeed said "zehmat hogi apko min khudi chali jaon gi." Farjaad replied "main apka shohar hoon zehmat kesi main chor doon ga, na mat karna." she replied "app late hojaye gay." "nahi hota main late your cafe comes in my way." Umeed then nodded and. they left.

After dinner they were returning home when they stopped at a traffic signal.Umeed was looking out of the window r when he called a gajray wala and bought them for her. After they reached home she was about to go to the dresser to remove her jewellery but He pulled her towards himself by her wrist and then slid the gajray one by one in both.he then said "bohot achi lag rahi thi." She smiled widely and replied "thank you." she then looked at her wrist that was still in his hand. Suddenly the door opened revealing reena who said "Farjaad bohot acha kiya tumne aur niggo auntie nay meray sath." Farjaad turned around and said "Reena pehli bat you yay kay kisi kay kamray main bina ijazat ke gussa bohot unethical hay..." Reena moved towards him and said "aur kisi ka dil toorna bohot acha hay." Farjaad then said reena main tumharay kisi jazbat say nahi khela.i already told you kay mujhe shaadi nahi karni." reena than looked at Umeed and said "isi liye is immature si larki mimi ki dost say shaadi karli woww farjaad." Umeed then looked towards farjaad with tears in her eyes. Farjaad saw Umeed and couldn't see the woman he was falling for or already had fallen for crying. So he said "shut up Reena, She is my wife. And you are no one to talk about her this way and please go away from my room." before leaving she said "dekhna main kia karti hoon." He closed the door and locked it so she doesnt barge in again.

He turned around Umeed still standing there staring Farjaad he moved towards her and made her sit on the bed and sat beside her before he could say anything she spoke "aap ko woh pasand thi toh mujh jesi immature larki say shaadi kyun ki." Farjaad said "Umeed kya hogya hay why would I like her infact maine shayad apko bataya tha shaadi say pehlay kay mujhay ajtak kisi se mohobat nahi hoi lekin.." Umeed asked "lekin kya." he continued "lagta hai ab ho gayi hay." their eyes locked his eyes could tell that whatever he was saying was indeed true."

Farjaad moved closer and pressed his lips on her forehead and then looked at her, held her hand and said agar kabhi kisi se mohabbat hoyi hai to woh aap hain."

Umeed smiled in response and said "iska matlab hay kay apka dil ka bhi mere dil ki trhan dimagh kharab hogya." Farjaad chuckled and replied ab iss dil ja bhi dimag hota hay." she replied lost in him "mera to hai."

Farjaad broke her trance saying "app mujhay aik cup coffee ka bana deti hain sar main thora dard hai aur anthony chuti pay gaya hay." she replied "woh to bana dun gi but aap mujhe please ap kehna band krain." "toh phir kya kaun." He asked in his flirting tone, moving his face closer to her. Umeed replied "tum theek rahay ga." she moved her face away slightly pushing him away got up went to make his coffee after changing.

After keeping his coffee on the nightstand she went to the shelf taking out the first aid box, brought it and kept it on the bed. He asked her "kya hoa." a concern visible in his voice she replied "kuch nahi coffee daltay hoay gir gayi." He got up, moved to her side and said "dikhou main laga dun." He then took the ointment from her hand and applied it. Then he said Umeed tumhe careful rehna chahiye tha yaar kya karti hoo hurt kar liya apne aap ko, mujhe tumhain kehna hi nahi chahiye tha." She looked at him and replied "ap fikar na karain halka sa jala hy theek hojaye ga." he the again said "agar nishan par gya tou." she replied "kuch nahi hoga." He then asked "dard horaha." to which she replied "ab nahi ho raha."

Midnight it was raining heavily and there was a sudden noise of thundering to which Umeed woke up turning her lamp light on. Her sudden movement woke Farjaad too. He saw Umeed's scared face for the first time and asked "Kia hoa." She replied " mujhe bijli garajne se bahut dar lagta hai, Jab bhi bijli garajti thi tou main aghu jaan kay paas ja kay soti thi."

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the chap!

Please do comment and let me know how it was.

Do give me suggestions to add to it.

Special thanks to @Patangaan and @Muznamalik18 for giving me motivations while I was writing .😉🥺😢

hope it makes up for the wait..