𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏:Beginning...

The sound of a group sliding down a steep snowy hill can be heard...
as we start off this little story in a place known as The valley of triumph...

A little skykid with a red cape was sliding down the steep hills of the valley of triumph honking to his friends as he races them down the hill. His friends one with a green cape and the other with a blue cape honk back as they catch up with him.

All 3 of them going as fast as they can to race down the hill. His friends pass by him as he lacks in candle light. He passes by some and uses it to boost himself in front of his friends and give a little laugh as he distanced himself from his friends quite decently.

It was close to the end of the hill as the skykid with the red cape slides down knowing he would win and his friends would lose that bet. Just laughing in his head to himself.

then all of a sudden something strange appears at the drop it was a strange symbol it looked like cube with 3 arrows coming out of it. and it opened something. It looked like some sort of portal?...

He wasn't too curious on what was behind that portal so he tried to fly over it. But he couldn't cause he used all of his power boosting to front in the race as he lacks in candle light.

He tries to slow down and honks loudly and desperately to his friends to help him but they couldn't help much either as they were too far away to hear and he was going too fast.

As he reaches the drop he goes flying right through the portal as it dissapeared as soon as he went through it.

When his friends made it to the drop not knowing what happened they head down and look for him honking loudly but no response.... As they think he's pulling a prank on them and look for him. If only they knew what sort of hell their freind has been sent to...

. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. | .
. | .
. Valley of triumph .
.~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~. . .
. Copper-9 .
. \/ .
. .
. .
. .
.........................................................................

The red caped skykid falls through clouds he's wondering why he wasn't floating on them. The air current up there felt like the winds of the eye of Eden. As a huge gust of wind sends him plummeting to the surface of where ever they were.

They try glide down gently but it was quite the challenge to do so as the winds were strong. As he passes through the clouds he sees a snowy landscape down below similar to valley of triumph but without the hills and sunny sky. He sees many broken structures around and some weird wonky looking tower in the distance to his right.

After 7 minutes of slow falling to the ground safely, The little skykid finally managed to reach ground. As it looked around and walked it was quite desolate as if no one was here.

As they explored they come across a few corpses of theese strange robots as they don't know what a robot is they just think it's just something random and useless. They honk out to see if anyone was there

...

No response...

They feel loney and alone knowing no one is really here expect themselves. They walk around for another good 10 minutes until they come across a broken down shop which caught their interest.

The skykid goes in through the broken door way as it goes through the isles of this little long abandoned shop. Until something catches their eye a little teddy of rabbit covered in ice from being there a long time. They have a little struggle getting it since it was on the top shelf but the manage to get it down.

The sky child admires the little teddy as then they only realized their hands look different it's the same colour as before but they more shiny and there's a little triangle on the top of their hand? They look at their hands for a couple of seconds in confusion before making it the least of their worries for now and bringing their attention back to the teddy and wandering around.

They have started grow tired as they have been exploring around for more then a couple of hours now they go back into the abandoned shop and finds a little storage room in the back of the shop which the roof wasn't damage they decide to rest there. Hoping they find something or someone tomorrow...

Well first chapter of this done I really hope you enjoyed this first chapter and I apologize if may be boring and sorta rushed as this is my first time writing a story😅 and if you want you can leave suggestions on what I can do to improve or ideas for chapter 2

But until then see you guys when the chapter releases.
👋😄