ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚:An odd day

𝙸𝙳:𝚜𝚔𝚢𝚔𝚒𝚍
-

----------------------------------------------------------

𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎:𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜:𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟾 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎:𝟾:𝟸𝟷𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚊:
...
...
𝟼 forced 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝟹 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘...
𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝙸𝙳:𝙰𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎_𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚛.𝙴𝚇𝙴

...𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗...
𝟸𝟿 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝...

The sky child opened its robotic eyes after a good slumber and sat up from lying down feeling refreshed. He got up picked up rabbit teddy and was about to head out until he heard a sound the sound of people talking?

The skychild couldn't understand what these voices were saying since english isn't it's native language as the only language they know is honks.

but the child decided to eaves drop on whoever is talking anyway, Hiding on top of the shop building.

Drone #1:That was a good scavenging hunt today boys probably the best we had all month

Drone #2:No doubt about that, we are even lucky to find 7 big titanium scraps today Khan will sure be happy

Drone #1:Yea for sure you boys wanna plays cards when we get back

Drone #2/3:Count us in.

Drone #1:Alright then let's head back don't wanna keep the big man waiting.

And they babbling on about stuff that skychild couldn't even understand as they walked away but the child was interested as he followed them back as it lead huge metal gate.

the sky child could see this from a distance as they're on a building close enough to the workers Colony main entrance but they left the base alone for now.

As they walk around the city now there closer to that wonky tower they saw when they crash landed yesterday but they don't go near that either.

The skychild just sits in the snow thinking how alone it is... It really misses it's friends they wish there was someone to keep them company but they know that isn't possible right now.

Skychild walks around a bit more and goes scavenging to find stuff to see what could be useful they find a candle which was perfect so they can recharge their energy so they will be able to fly but they leave that in their pocket for now.

A couple of hours later they didn't find much. All they really found that was useful to them was a slightly torn blanket and they found cups of oil they didn't know what it was for so the skychild just kept it cause it looked interesting.

He realizes it's almost night and should be heading back. for the skychild he's unaware of the dangers of the night on copper-9.

But it was a little bored so the little one decided to have a little fun by making snow angels and making snowmen. After its fun was had he heads back to his little makeshift bed putting the blanket it found on it and decided to head to sleep.

A couple of hours later he heard screams which causes the youngling to wake up. Whatever it was it sounded like it was shouting for help.

They get up from their makeshift bed and see what's going on from a distance from above before they left they lighted up the candle they found awhile ago. After a minute he gained enough power to fly again. And so he boosted into the air as he glided along the snowy radioactive sky of copper 9.

They land ontop of a building nearby to the source of the scream and see another one of those corpses. But once again they didn't know what corpses were so the skychild thought it was a object since it was mangled to the point you can't even recognize the poor worker. But for sure that doesn't look natural to him cause the skychild got a bad feeling whatever this was that caused this. They got caught in the hands of something malicious.

then he looks more to the right to see 3 figures that look like those worker drones he saw awhile ago but taller, all have the same hair colour which was white and they all wore the same colour in clothing which was dark grey. In the little group was 2 girls and 1 boy.

One of the girls had pigtails it was hard to make out what they were wearing from a distance but for the skychild for them it looks like she's wearing some sort of business suit? And they had this tail that was glowing yellow at the end.

Another one of the girls seemed to have short hair. The don't seem to be really wearing much as the only thing they are wearing is a jacket but it looks short and they and the tail as well.

And the final one for the sky child seemed to be wearing a pilots hat and wearing a trench coat? he couldn't really tell. But besides their appearances he decides to eavesdrop on them...

V:And yet I still feel nothing.🙂

She says a with a evil grin on her face.

J:Of course you don't you psychopathic weirdo but hey at least you're better then sh#t for brains over there. 🙄👉

N:Hello J hey V😄

He says waving

J:Hello moron bot...

V doesn't even say anything

J:We killed off a few of the disgrace the company has left for us you probably didn't kill off any🙄.

V is just messing around with a dead workers head juggling it around behind J.

N:I killed two🙂

J:god sake N useless as always.

She sighs

J:Come on moron bot 1 and 2 we're going back.

As they fly away the skychild is just wondering what the heck did I just see?...

The child glides down safely to check out what happened. The child didn't understand what a corpse was but they understood this was a person or robot before it was put into this horrible fate. So he takes out a flower he got from when he was still in his homeland before he got teleported to where ever this is. So the young skychild placed the flower on the mangled corpse putting it in snuggly since it may blow away and kneels down to the corpse as a sign of respect.

After a few seconds it gets up and flew away back into the night sky of copper-9...

It eventually makes it back to its little makeshift bed and falls back asleep wondering what tomorrow may bring...

That's crazy 2 chapters done in 1 day that's absolutely mind boggling for me and I'm happy I finally had the motivation to make this😄

But like I said you can give suggestions for the next chapter if you like to but aside from all of that

See you guys when the next chapter comes out👋😄