One

A/N: Hey guys, this is my new fic. I've recently started listening to PTV and I have to say, they're amazing. The song Caraphernelia is helping me through MCR's breakup at the moment, so thanks PTV!

I wrote this on my phone so I apologise if there are any mistakes. If you spot any, please notify me of them in the comments and I'll do my best to edit. : )

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it. c:

'The lonely green eyed boy..' I strummed rough chords on the plain guitar resting on my knee. Scribbling down lyrics in the fabric covered journal in front of me, I then tried to fit them to music. Most of the time it didn't work.
I'm me. I don't self-harm, I've never had depression and I've never tried to comit suicide. I go to school in England, and I have I group of friends who are amazing. My parents are quite cool, and are still together.
'Has a voice, has a future..' Singing quietly in the small room by the music classroom, I barely noticed when someone opened the door. I couldn't make the lyrics work with the guitar so I just put my hand over the strings and strummed palm muted notes. 'You know you could always try asking another guitarist.' Came a voice behind me. Startled, I turned around and saw a guy standing there.
He was quite tanned, and his eyes were a dark brown. His black hair had a wide streak of white and stuck up wildly. He was getting out a bass from one of the black cases leant against the walls.
'Jaime Preciado, I play bass.' He introduced himself, smiling widely. 'Uhh.. Scout Hetsford. I play guitar, piano and maracas.' I smiled. 'You sing as well, according to what I just heard.' I bit my lip and looked down. 'Do you write as well? I didn't recognize that song you were playing.' Nodding, I looked back up at him. Jaime whistled. 'Well well, looks like we have a little star in the making!' I laughed. 'I don't think so.'
Just then the bell sounded for the start of school. I jumped and started packing away frantically. Jaime remained calm, plucking notes on his bass. 'I can walk you if you want.' The spiky haired boy offered. Blushing, I replied with 'No, I can do it myself thanks.' As I opened the door to get out I looked back at Jaime, still sitting on the table plucking at the thick strings on his shiny black bass. 'See you round.' I smiled as I left the small room.
I couldn't really wait for that lunch, as Jaime had caught me in the hallway and asked me if I'd like to sit with him and his friends that lunch. Of course I said yes, and I was hoping that all his friends were as awesome as him.
'Heya!' Lille said as she plonked herself down in the seat next to me in Art. I smiled at my bubbly friend and said, 'Hiya!'
Lille was my first friend and we were really close. She had dark red hair that fell in wavy ringlets below her shoulders. Her face was pale and flawless, and she had three ear piercings.
'So, Jaime huh?' She asked, playing with a pencil and tapping it on the wooden table. Her green eyes shot up. 'Is he hot?' I laughed, 'Uh, kinda. Just in a cute way, y'know?' Lille nodded and Miss Wilshire interrupted the class. 'Hey guys.' Everyone fell silent, they all liked and respected her, she was the only teacher that let up drink and listen to music in lessons.
She smiled at us and flipped her pink fringe out of her eyes. 'So just carry on with your sketches, you know where I am if you need me. Listen to music if you want, lets have a good day!'
We all got our our unfinished work and Lille handed me an earbud. I plugged it in and waited for music to fill my brain.
Lille had an uncommonly good music taste, and she would often play songs from the playlist she'd created with all our songs on it.
One of our favourite songs came on and we mildly headbanged as we drew. I couldn't really draw, Lille was a bit better than me but we weren't the best in the class.
After the class finished the bell sounded for lunch. Me and Lille looked up and she took the earbud from me and I slid my drawing into my folder.
'Thanks Miss!' We cried in unison as we exited the class. 'Bye girls!' Miss Williams called after us. Kara, the third out of four of my friends, met us outside the classroom.
'Heya K.' I greeted her. She smiled and walked alongside us.
Kara had silky black hair that fell down past her shoulders and looked like Amy Lee. She was anincredible writer and helps most of us with homework.
I then caught sight of Jaime heading out of the English classroom opposite with two other guys. He caught my eye and waved. Waving back, Lille craned her neck to get a look at him. 'Meh.' She shrugged, making us laugh.
Ana, the fourth musketeer met us outside the canteen.
'Scout's having lunch with her new boy toy guys.' Gaping dramatically, I poked her ribs and explained what happened that morning.
Kara nodded. 'Cool, good for you.' Ana smiled and I walked into the canteen.
Looking around, I eventually spotted Jaime who waved me over. 'Bye guys, see you in English!' I walked over to Jaime and his friends. He smiled and introduced me to his friends. 'This is Tony Perry,' Tony was a guy who looked intimidating but apparently was cute once you got to know him.
Tony smiled and gave a little wave. 'Heya.' Jaime further introduced me and a guy called Mike Fuentes. I said hi to both of them and we chatted about stuff, they were all really funny guys.
The bell rang and I sighed and got up. 'Bye Jaime!' Tony nudged me and coughed. 'Oh, sorry! See you guys round.' I waved and we exited the table. Jaime hung back with Mike and they had a conversation that I probably wasn't supposed to hear.
I have abnormal hearing, okay! 'How.. how's Vic?' Jaime asked. Mike leaned into him slightly. 'He went into hospital again last night.' Jaime sucked in air between his teeth. 'Seriously? Sorry man..' Mike shook his head. 'Don't be, I just wish he'd want to get better instead of just..' Jaime hugged Mike's shoulder and gave him sympathy.
Who was this Vic guy? Why did he need to want to get better? Why was he in hospital, again? How did Jaime and Mike know him? It left me burning with questions, but I felt like I shouldn't know.
'Hey people!' I said, sitting down inbetween Lille and Ana on our table in English. 'Sooo, how was Jaime?' Lille said. Rolling my eyes, I said to her, 'He was nice. I met his friends, Mike and Tony.'
Kara leaned forward to catch my attention. 'Mike Fuentes?' I frowned. 'Yeah, why?' 'Oh. It's just that my sister went out with him once.'
'Cool.' I said, nodding. Mrs Holme tapped the board with the whiteboard pen she had in her hand. The lesson began and was boring as usual, so I'll spare the details.
Me, Lille, Ana and Kara packed up and left as soon as the teacher told us we could leave. 'SCOUT!' I heard Jaime and Tony yell. I turned round and saw them coming out of the classroom directly next to mine. 'Heya!' I shouted back.
Jaime, Tony and my group flooded out with the rest of the students and made a group outside, Mike joined us after a while. 'My mum's picking me up, you suckers have to get the bus!' Mike laughed.
We started walking out of the school and waited for our buses. Jaime, Tony and Ana's buses came, then Lille and Kara got on their bus, leaving me and Mike and me.
We chatted for a bit until his mum came, and I caught sight of someone in the car. He was wearing a plain black long sleeved shirt and jeans, his arms were folded closely against him.
The shirt looked quite baggy on him, but not abnormally. He had shoulder-length chocolate brown hair that fell in loose curls, they didn't look cared for though. But it wasn't his hair, or his body that I was interested in. It was his eyes.
They looked like they'd seen a thousand storms and a million deaths, each one harsher and more painful than the last. The glassy orbs stared out of the window, they made contact with mine for a second.
I gasped, they were so tortured, so depressed. So beautiful. Mike opened the passenger door and I heard a snippet of conversation between him and his mother.
'Mum, why did you bring him?' He hissed. I supposed he was talking about the guy with the eyes. He was still staring at me with those blank eyes.
'Look, Mike - I couldn't..' But then Mike closed the door and the boy with the eyes looked away. The car drove away, leaving me amazed and entranced about the boy with the eyes.