Vision

I feel like I've made it very clear, Vision, is scary. So when you put the man is the same room as a 3 year old (which keep in mid I was terrified at that motherfucker at the ripe age of 14) all hell breaks loose.

I was watching cartoons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles if you must know, when the shithead just waltzed in like this was Disneyland. You can't tell me he's not terrifying! He's a walking red flag! So as soon as I saw him, I screamed bloody murder.

"Hey, it's ok! Look, I'm an ordinary human."

He said, switching to his human form. Which in my opinion is just as scary. Wanda, Nat, and Cap came in quickly.

"What happened?" Wanda asked, rushing to pick me up.

"I just walked in and the kid started screaming." Mom sighed.

"Vision is a good guy!" She explained.

"Mmm nnn!" I mumbled into Wanda's neck. Old man came over and took me from her.

"He's a nice guy! Look."

He brought us over to him. You know that thing kids do when they're about to start crying? The little hyperventilating thing? Well, that's exactly what I did.

"Steve, I think you should put her ba-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Natasha snatched me from his arms and brought us away. She glared at him before leaving the room, bringing us to start our walk around the halls. We passed Barnes & Noble on the way (Barnes and Sam if you're dumb) Anyways, I was passed to them for the rest of the time being.

"Wha-"

"I can't deal with this crying anymore! FURY SEND ME ON A FUCKING MISSION."

Nat yelled out. I looked at them with my teary eyes and stuffy nose.

"Awh, what happened sweetheart?" Sam asked, taking me from Bucky.

"Vision scary." I sniffled and hugged him.

"Oh I know, baby!" He laughed a little and rubbed my back.

"C'mon, let's go for a walk." Bucky sighed as he brought us downstairs to the lowest level.

"Why are we stuck taking care of her?"

"Because, Barnes! Just look at her sweet little face!" He cooed and turned me around to make eye contact with him. I saw his arm and went ham.

"Arm! Arm! Arm! Arm! ARM!" I screamed.

"Whoa! No need for violence, look, here's big brother Bucky!"

He laughed as he put me into Bucky's arms. Bucky sighed and rocked me as he held me.

"I fuckin' hate this shit." He mumbled to Sam.

"Fuck!" I yelled out.

Hell yeah! I still remember my curse words.

"HEY! DON'T SAY THAT!"

"FUCK!"

"NO!"

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" They both groaned and shared a scared look.

"Ok, if we leave her with Tony, we can say she learned it from him!"

They both agreed and ran back inside.