Fuzzy

Recently my mind has been getting fuzzy. It's like I can't think straight and my mind is always somewhere else. Including now.

"Kid...?"

"Kid."

"Kid!"

"KID!"

"Huh? Sorry."

I said, picking up my fork and taking a bite of the food Steve had cooked for us.

"Are you okay? Did you sleep last night?"

"Yeah, like 13 hours actually!"

I said happily. He sent a glance over to Natasha.

"It's not just tonight, you've been like this for days now, even weeks." She snapped.

"Woah, who pissed in your pickle this morning?"

"That's not the- you know what, not my conversation." Tony stated.

"You're acting like you have a brain tumor."

"Maybe I do." I shrugged.

"Kid stop playing around, this is serious."

I sighed and just kept eating.

"And so what if it's a tumor? If it's my time it's my time."

"Why are you acting like this? Stop being a little asshole!"

"The fuck you mean asshole?! You're the one getting mad at me for doing literally nothing! If it's a brain tumor, what the fuck are we gonna do about it? I'm gonna fucking die that's what!"

"Language!"

"Fuck you and your language."

I jumped up and pushed my chair in. I scrapped the rest of my plate then into the trash put it in the sink.

"Thanks for the food." I walked back to my room. I don't really know why I'm acting like this. It's even getting me pissed off by my own actions. I just can't control them. I laid onto my bed and blasted music through my headphones. Music always helps when I'm like this.

.

Time had passed. I fell asleep. I had a weird dream about being sacrificed to a Peppa pig god. Wasn't exactly the kind of dream you want to have when you're trying to figure out if you're mad at your family or not. Either way, I took a minute to lie there and think.

I'm definitely being dramatic.

But at the same time, they're also dramatic.

Just suck it up because you're both in the wrong.

"UUUGGGHHHH." I grumbled to myself. This sucks. It was 8pm and I didn't even want to turn my head in the other direction. Either way I cut the shit and got out of bed. I didn't bother fixing up, they've all seen me at my worst who cares. I crept around the long hallways and made my way over to the common room. No one was there.

"The fuck?"

I looked around and if you listened closely, I think you could hear crickets chirping in the background. I walked around and visited the kitchen, the bathrooms, the lower levels, and even the old man and the tin can's rooms. Yet radio silence.

"Alright what the fuck."

I whined. Normally we'd ask FRIDAY or some bullshit like that, but girly was getting a makeover or something. I double checked and looked out the windows to make sure an apocalypse didn't happen within the 2 hours I slept and it seemed fine. Should I call them? Then I'd seem desperate. Like a little bitch. UUUGGGHHHH.