8

Y/N POV

I ran my hand over the pillar by the door, it was a beautiful wood, I don't know the name, but I liked it. 

"Nice isn't it." Nancy's voice broke the silence. "My choice, my husband wanted marble, but I didn't think it would go with the walls." 

"It's a very nice wood what is it?" 

"I'm not sure, I just liked what they looked like, but if I had to guess, Birch? I think that was it was." She said as she came down the stairs. "Oh, what's this?" 

"Oh, there cookies for Jon. I felt bad for getting into a messy situation, so I made some cookies. I'm not sure if he's up for them but I thought it would be a good idea." I said kind of rambling. 

"COOKIES?!" Will said running over. "What kind?!"

"Now Will she made them for Jon, if Jon wants to share then you can have some." Nancy said. 

"Oh, its not a problem I made a lot, extras so at least all of you can have some too." I said handing Will a cookie. 

"THANK YOU!" He said running up to his mom. "Look its chocolate chip!" 

"Thank you dear, would you like to me to lead you to Jon?" Nancy asked rubbing Wills head as he scarfed down the cookie. 

"These are delicious!" Will said jumping up and down. 

"Oh, it's okay I wouldn't want to disturb him." I spoke. 

"Are you sure? I'm sure it would mean a lot if you gave him the cookies yourself." She spoke. Damn Shes right. I nodded. "Excellent follow me dear." I followed her up the elegant stairs past so many doors. There was taxidermized animals all over the walls. 

"Your home is very lovely." I said, I like the old kind of feel to it. 

"Thank you dear." She said as she stopped in front of a door at the end of a long hallway. "Excuse the mess." She knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" A deep voice came from the other side of the door. 

"Jon honey, you have a visitor." She said. 

"She brought cookies!" Will yelled from behind the door. 

"Who is it?" Jon asked as he opened the door. He didn't have a shirt on but there were bandages covering his stomach and some of his chest, his arm and shoulder too. Once he made eye contact with me, he slammed the door shut. "Mom! You could have said make sure you have a shirt on!" 

"Oh, please, your bandages basically cover you like a shirt. And you're a male so its normal for you to not have a shirt on." She said rolling her eyes. "He's a little silly. Come on honey don't keep her waiting." Jon opened the door again with a black long sleeve on this time. 

"Um, sorry didn't mean to slam the door so hard." He said looking at me. 

"It's okay." I said handing him the cookies. "I'm not sure if you want any but I made you some get well cookies as a thank you for helping me yesterday. And sorry cookies for you having to help me yesterday." 

He took the container. "Thanks, but you didn't have to." 

"You look pretty beat up it's the least I could do." I said rubbing my hands together. "Um, I should get going through. I hope you get better soon." 

"Wait." He said coming out of his room. "Let me walk you back." 

"Oh no. You should really be resting." I said waving my hands. 

"It's okay, at least let me walk you to the road." He said handing his cookies off to Will. "Don't eat them all I want some." Will nodded as he took another cookie.