1

I sat down on my bed in the place you would call home, except, it never felt like home. I would never feel a slight comfort around those people, all I felt was disgust and anger.

My sister, Jia, isn't even my real sister. Matter of fact, the whole family isn't my real family. I was adopted at the age of 6, my real family abandoned me.

Ever since my adoption, my life has been hell. My foster mother would lock me in my room if I don't do as she says. If I stood up for myself, they would starve me for a day.

Jane, the main servant at our house, would watch over me. Jia on the other hand, would constantly be spoiled. She goes shopping at least twice a day.

It would be worse at school, she and her minions would bully me. Because of the fact it was an elite school, the teachers did not care, she was the daughter of a tycoon anyway.

As the years went by, I continued to live that way.

It was a Thursday evening when our family received the news that Byeon Woo Seok wanted to marry Jia. Byeon Woo Seok was a famous topic in our house, he had much more power than my father which amazed many.

He was the largest shareholder of my father's company. If my father wanted to decline the marriage offer, he wouldn't be able to. Not only would he anger his largest shareholder, but he would also lose a lot considering how big the marriage would be to the public.

Nobody knows what Byeon Woo Seok looks like. He hides his face and has his secretary go on behalf of him to meetings. The media would die to see his face. As time goes by, the media just concludes that he's just a crippled old man. That's why he hides himself.

My father would never allow such a man to marry his precious daughter. She's like a gem to him, why would he?

My father thought long and hard before he called the whole family to the living room. We all sat down, waiting for his decision.

I was not that curious about the marriage, their family affairs are none of my concern. I have already predicted what he was going to say. I was going to be the one marrying him, and I was right.

The whole family sighed of relief. It was my fate, I needed to get over it. I just nodded and left. When I entered my room, I locked the doors and began to sob quietly. I wondered what I did to deserve such a fate.

^
Hey y'all! I'm so sorry I'm starting a new FF again. I just can't seem to continue my old ones, I just have no motivation to. And for those waiting for my other Byeon Wooseok fanfiction, I apologize. I suggest you don't wait because it's unlikely that I will release another chapter soon. I ran out of ideas and the story plot moving on will end up cringe and I don't want that. When I'm able to come up with an idea that isn't cringe and predictable, I will release it. Anyways, thank you so much for making it to the end! (I can't promise that I will continue this one either..sorry)