6

It was 4AM in the morning, and I was still wide awake. He hasn't come home yet, I was somewhat disappointed. Our marriage wasn't real, there were no feelings involved, but I couldn't help but feel so lonely in such a large house. I asked the servant in charge of serving me, where he was, but she had no idea.

He was a mysterious man, it made me curious about him. To be honest, I didn't know why he agreed to such an absurd request. It would be considered a business marriage in disguise, but there really isn't much benefit for him. He doesn't need my family's help when it comes to his company. It's doing well on its own, better than my father's.

In fact, the only person benefitting from this marriage is me. I feel so selfish, using him like this, but business is business. I held the deal, and he signed up for it. All I know, is that I'm grateful for him.

Thinking about the contract and companies made me sleepy. I found myself waking up at around 10AM in the morning. I gasped when I saw the time, I don't usually sleep so late.

I walked out of my room after washing up. Wooseok was sitting in the living room with a girl. He seemed to be close to her, laughing at the things she says.

I felt awkward, just standing there and looking at them, so, I headed to the kitchen to find something to eat. When I was lost yesterday, I discovered a lot of new rooms, and slightly got the hang of where everything was.

Wooseok notices me and looks over to me. His stare is followed by the girl's intense glare. He calls me over.

I walk over to him, as requested. I sat down fairly far from him, he noticed and pulled me closer, looking at me with weird eyes. I took the hint and realized, we were a married couple to people. What kind of couple that's about to get married, be so distant with each other?

He sat back, having his arm around my shoulder. The girl's glare intensified. It was so uncomfortable, I just wanted to leave. He introduced her as his close friend that has business with his father, Hyein.  She smiles brightly at me, seeming a little too friendly. I return that smile, of course.

I properly introduce myself and she does the same.

"So, did you guys really hit it off or something? Wooseok didn't tell me anything about a relationship, let alone a marriage?" She laughs. Her words sounded offensive, it was worded perfectly fine but the way she said it, made it sound odd.

"Hyein, it's about time you get married as well. You can't always cling onto me like that, guys will think that you're already taken." Wooseok suggests.

"Wooseok, as long as I have you still in the world, I don't need other guys." She said. If outsiders heard, they would either think she's a sister of his or his girlfriend.

She definitely has her way with words. She twists his words without clear purpose. It was impressive.

He is obviously, friend zoning her, she just won't take the hint.

"Hey Wooseok, are you serious about her..?" She says on the side, making sure I heard it.

I started to get a little mad. She keeps testing my patience, why? I rested my head on his shoulder, hugging him. I acted like I had a huge headache, rubbing my head.

"Honey, can I head to my room? I'm a little tired, I swear, I keep hearing dogs bark in my head. Maybe I'm hallucinating and not feeling the weather today." They both seemed shocked.

It was funny, I never thought I would ever call someone 'honey' because I have always thought it was cringe, but who would've known? I noticed a small smile appearing from Wooseok after I called him 'honey.'

Obviously, Hyein noticed it as well. She was even more furious, she stormed out of the house. She excused herself, using the excuse of needing to handle some business.

"You're not so boring as I thought you'd be." He said.

"Really? I can't tell if that's a compliment or not. Your friend likes you, do you like her?" I ask. I was genuinely curious, why was he so vague when he was friend zoning her? Does he truly have feelings for that obnoxious girl?

"She's just someone I've known since childhood due to business. I can't be harsh on her, her father is friends with mine. You jealous?" He jokes as he gets up, and walks past me to the kitchen.

"Jealous of her? Don't make me laugh." I say, rejecting his jokingly tone.

~Hey guys! Thank you for making it this far. I appreciate your' support with this fanfiction, and hope you guys continuously enjoy the work I put out. I apologize for any grammatical mistakes, please just ignore them. Stay tuned for the next chapter/episode!