12

It didn't take me long before I got kicked out of the house. Of course, he wouldn't dare to lay a hand on me, but getting kicked out did not feel so great.

Still, I left that house, proud of my words. I've always wished for karma to play its games with my family, and it finally did. I was on top of the world.

I went home, and went straight to bed. Sleeping may be a lazy thing to do, I'm supposed to be proactive during these times, but knowing the fact I can sleep well without worrying about my family's cruel behavior towards me, is amazing.

I woke up to my husband stroking my hair, looking at me as if he were in love. If I'm being honest, I enjoyed it. I was drowned in his eyes, the eye contact lasted for at least a minute.

He broke the eye contact and immediately pushed me away. He couldn't look me in the eyes after I question him with my facial expression.

It made me chuckle a little, he seemed shy. He was cute in his own way. When I had a crush on Jaemin, he was the only person I saw, but now that Wooseok appeared in my life, I see things differently. He was like the refresh button on a computer to a laggy website.

Wooseok left my room, silently. I was a little shocked when he acted like nothing happened the next day. That day, I thought to myself and finally came to the conclusion that I had feelings for Wooseok. Either they were developing, or they were already planted into my heart.

Whenever I passed by his office in the house, he would always ignore me. I felt a little hurt about it, but I never spoke of it. I didn't know what to say either.

"Do you like me? I like you, why are you ignoring me? Stop being a coward and talk to me." Those words repeated in my head.

When he was constantly ignoring me, it started to make me go "insane." I didn't care if he scolded me, yelled at me, or talked to me about business. I just wanted him to stop ignoring my presence.

He reminded me of my childhood best friend. I met him at the age of 5. I was hanging out at a playground when I bumped into him while playing alone. Our eyes met and it was unforgettable.

He was cold, despite his age, he was distant and mature.

Ever since I met Byeon Wooseok, he always had that vibe. That same vibe.

That kid, I did not know his name, who he was, or his interests. We just hung out together. He had a sense of loneliness which I related to deeply. His voice was soft and calming, it felt like a another world when I was with him. We promised to meet each other every Saturday, but then, he suddenly disappeared. The locals said that he had moved to the states, which I soon came to realize was true.