the boys meet your twins (requested)

You lifted your head at the sound of the door to your room opening.

You watched Seungmin make his way back over to you as the boys followed behind him, anxious yet antsy about meeting your' and Seungmin's babies.

Seungmin kissed your forehead softly as he stood beside your hospital bed once more; the exact spot he's been in for the last hour and a half or so, as you brought your precious twins into the world.

It was agonizing but oh so worth it now that you've got them in your arms at last.

"Hey, guys," You smiled.

"Hey, Y/N," Jeongin happily said as he was the first to reach your side.

Seungmin carefully picked up your little boy from your arms while you held your little girl and the boys stared at them both in awe.

"Oh, my god. They're perfect." Jisung said.

"He has your nose," Chan told Seungmin as he marveled over how precious the baby boy was.

"Your parents now." Hyunjin smiled.

"It's hard to believe," Seungmin said before looking at you. "But I couldn't be happier. I've got two perfect babies and a beautiful wife. Life is so good."

He gave you another kiss on your forehead and the boys smiled as they watched.

"Seungmin? Can I hold him?" Felix asked.

"Yeah," Seungmin answered before gently placing the baby boy into Felix's arms.

And you gently placed your daughter into Minho's arms.

The boys all gathered around each other, completely amazed by how perfect they were.

When you and Seungmin told them you were pregnant, they were over the moon about it.

And when you told them a few weeks later that it was twins, they were still pretty happy but also surprised since they hadn't expected to hear you and Seungmin have two babies.

They've all been arguing about who would be the best uncle and who was going to spoil them the most.

But now, as you and Seungmin watch them, you know that there isn't going to be a 'best uncle' among them, they're all going to be great.

As they stare at the babies in awe and coo over how adorable they are, you can't help but snap a couple of pictures.

Seungmin almost tested up over seeing his brothers and best friends with his babies.

His heart felt so full and happy, he felt complete.

"Our babies are going to be so spoiled." You told Seungmin and he chuckled before nodding in agreement.

"Very." He agreed.

He leaned in and gave you a quick kiss, smiling as he pulled away from your lips.

"I love you so much. Thank you for bringing our perfect babies into the world and for being the best thing to ever happen to me." He said, kissing your temple lovingly. "You're so strong, I'm amazed by you."

"I couldn't have done it without you here by my side. I love you too and feel the same way." You said and he smiled as he caressed your cheek softly.

"Congratulations you two. You did well." Changbin said.

"Welcome to the family, sweet babies. You're going to be so loved by all of us, always." Jeongin said, smiling brightly.

It wasn't going to be easy raising two babies but it would all be worth it.

And you and Seungmin couldn't be happier or more excited to see what the future holds.