you feel insecure after having your baby (requested)

"Thank you again for watching him. We appreciate it a lot." Seungmin told Chan and Minho as they came into your' and Seungmin's shared home.

"It's no problem at all. You and Y/N deserve a night out." Chan said.

"We could use one. It's been a month since we've had a little date night together and I want to treat her to something nice." Seungmin smiled. "I'm going to go see if she's almost ready."

He turned around to head back upstairs, only to see you coming down.

You were in a pair of your pajama pants and one of Seungmin's shirts.

Seungmin wasn't complaining because he thinks you look good no matter what you have on but he did sense that something wasn't right because that's not what you had planned to put on tonight.

"Hey," He quietly spoke as he came over to your side.

You stood at the kitchen counter as you sipped on some water.

"What's going on, baby?"

"I think we should stay in tonight." You said and he furrowed his brows in response. "I don't think the baby is feeling well."

"I checked on him ten minutes ago and he was perfectly fine."

You sighed and stared at the counter wordlessly.

"What's bothering you? Are you nervous about leaving the baby? Because that's understandable, everyone goes through that. But Chan and Minho are here to stay with him and you know he's in good hands with them."

"It's not that." You said as you nervously played with your fingers. "I wanted to wear something nice tonight but when I put it on, I didn't like what I saw."

He frowned before wrapping his arms around you.

"I still feel like I'm not myself. My body has changed."

"I know it has, baby. You were pregnant, that's normal."

"I know but I thought I'd be back to normal by now, or somewhat, at least. But I'm not even close to it, Seungmin. I feel insecure."

His heart shattered as he listened to the words leave your lips.

"Baby, it's going to take more than a month. It could take a while still. That's perfectly fine."

You shrugged your shoulders and looked anywhere but into his eyes, as he turned you around to face him.

But he hooked his fingers under your chin and made your eyes lock with his and you saw how soft and loving his gaze was as he looked at you.

"I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world."

You sighed again.

"You've always been the most beautiful girl in the world in my eyes, from the very first day that I saw you. And now that we have a little boy together, who is the perfect combination of the two of us, Somehow, you're even more breathtaking. You will always be beautiful to me. You don't need to feel insecure."

You almost felt as if you could cry from his soft and loving words.

You needed to hear them leave his lips because, at the end of the day, no one ever comforts you or makes you feel as loved as he does.

"I can't believe how lucky I am. No matter what anyone else says, I think you're perfect. I've always loved you and you've always left me breathless but watching you carry our little boy made me fall even more in love with you. You might not like your body but I think it's incredible and I think you're gorgeous."

You smiled as he brushed his fingers across your cheek.

"Can I see you in the outfit you wanted to wear tonight?"

"Okay." You said before taking his hand and leading him up the stairs.

By now, Chan and Minho had sensed that you two needed some space so they were upstairs in the baby's room, just watching and paying attention to him like the great uncles that they are.

Seungmin followed you into the bedroom and closed the door.

You went into the bathroom and grabbed the outfit you tossed to the floor earlier when you had been so frustrated.

You went back into the bedroom and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed as he kept his eyes on you, his gaze just as adoring as it's always been.

You tossed your pajama bottoms and his shirt on the floor before pulling on the outfit and lowering your head as you continued to feel insecure, despite everything.

He got up and came over to you before gently cupping your cheek.

"Look at me." He whispered.

You looked back into his eyes and watched them fill with stars as he stared at you.

His eyes traveled across your body before he looked into your eyes once more.

He grinned proudly and lovingly before kissing your lips softly.

"You look stunning."

"Really? You're not just saying that, right? Because I still don't feel great, Seungmin."

He shook his head before brushing a lock of hair behind your ear.

"I would never just say that. I mean it wholeheartedly. You're stunning."

You smiled at him and his heart skipped a beat at the sight.

"You still are and will always be the most beautiful girl ever. No matter what your body looks like. I'm in love with you; every inch of you. I think you're stunning, darling."

You kissed his cheek softly as he pulled you closer.

"I'll wear it then."

"Good." He smiled. "Now I just have to prepare myself."

"For what?"

"For all the guys I'm going to have to tell off tonight. So many heads will turn when they see you."

You chuckled.

"But I'm lucky the one because I'm yours."

"Always." You said before kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said as he held you tight. "My beautiful girl."