First time

Peter Parker lived in the tower for three months now. May died from cancer and Peter had nowhere to go, so Tony adopted him. During these months they really bonded and now they acted like father and son. 

This story begins one morning when Peter was getting ready for school and Tony was making him breakfast. All the Avengers were on a misson and Pepper had an important meeting to attend, so it was just them. 

Peter enteres the room when Tony is almost finished with his food. "Hi buddy how was your sleep?" He asks quietly while flipping a pancake.

"It was alright, I'm still kinda tired though. How was yours?" Peter answers, yawning.

"Same actualy. I had a project to finish and I kinda forgot about sleep" 

"Pfft. You should realy get FRIDAY to set you alarms for basic human needs." Peter stretches and sits on a barstool.

"Yeah... Probably." Tony shrugs and pours orange juice to a glass. He flips the last pancake, waiting a bit longer and then he puts them on a plate. "Here you go Pete." He sais handing it to Peter.

"Thanks dad" Peters eyes widen when he realises what he just said. Even though they were so close, they never realy got to that stage. "I-I'm sorry... It just slipp-" 

Tony cuts in the middle of Peter's sentence "It's alright... son" He pulls Peter into a hug and starts to play with his hair. Peter wraps hid arms around Tony's waist and puts his head close to the arc reactor.

They stand like this for a few minutes. Finally Tony pulls away. "Eat before it gets cold"

"Alright mum." Peter rolls his eyes.

"Wait so now I'm a mum? I was a dad just a few minutes ago and now 'mum'?" He sais in a mocking tone.

"Gods you're so anoying" Peter says with a wide smile. "So... Can I call you dad?" he asks hesitantly.

"You just did it and now you're asking me for permission?" Tony raises his eyebrow.  "Of course you can. But only if I can call you son." He says noticing how Peter hesitated before asking  this question.

"Deal" Peter says beaming at him.

"Great, son"

"Great, dad"

...

358 words

Okay. I know it's short and bad, but I realy wanted to post something. 

It took me a while to write this, but only because I'm working on something way longer. I originaly wanted to post it first but seeing now that I'm just over 2000 wrords and not even in half of the shot I decided to write something like this first.

Hope you liked it - A.