Phone call

Peter was having a fairly good day. He wasn't tired from patrol, Flash mostly just ignored him and it was his last lesson. It was physics with Mr. Harrington, his favorite teacher.

Mr. Harrington was really nice, thought well and didn't mind Peter being late or asleep during a lesson as long as he answered questions correctly. There was only one thing Mr. Harrington could be disliked for. He despised phones.

Every time someone's phone rang during a lesson, they had to answer it on speaker. That's why everyone always double checked if they had put their phone on silent before the class started.

And Peter could be counted as 'everyone' in this case. His phone was on silent and only important calls could get through.

So, Peter was sitting peacefully in the quiet classroom when suddenly his phone started blasting 'Back in Black' by AC/DC. This could only mean one thing. Tony Stark was calling.

Everyone was looking at him when he struggled to take out his phone to turn it off. Just when he wanted to decline the call, Mr. Harrington stopped in front of him and extended his arm to take the phone.

"Parker, you know the rules. Answer and put it on speaker." He demanded.

"Yes Mr. Harrington" Peter grumbled "Karen answer and put on speaker please."

"Sure Peter."

There was a 'beep' indicating picking up the call, and Mr. Stark's voice rang through the quiet room.

"Pete, where are you?" Mr. Stark sounded concerned but also kinda amused.

"At school Mr. Stark. Why?" When Peter said that, he instantly knew it was a mistake. While a few moments earlier the class was at least pretending to be doing the work sheet they were given, now everyone was straight up looking at him.

"Because I would love to know why my whole lab is covered in pink glitter and green slime. Including the ceiling somehow."

"Oh, um. I'm kinda in the middle of a prank war with uncle Clint and I was making this slime that I was planning to pour on him. It was supposed to expand when in contact with water so he would have to think how to wash it off and I was testing if it worked by adding small amounts of water. But I was really tired because it was like 12 am and my... Peter Tingle was kinda dulled. And that was when uncle Clint decided to prank me. So in one moment it was quiet and on another Happy Birthday started blasting on full volume and pink glitter started falling on me. I startled, dropped the water container right into the slime, jumped, slipped and passed out from exhaustion. Uncle Clint took pity on me and took me to my room, but the slime and glitter stayed there." Peter explained in one breath. His class and teacher were all staring at him, and he felt his cheeks burning. "At least it worked. My slime I mean" He added quietly.

Suddenly a loud laughter could be heard on the other side of the speaker. "Oh my Thor. You really are something else 'Roos. I'm glad your experiment worked, but when you get home you and Clint are cleaning this all up."

"Sure Mr. Stark. See you later" Peter answered and just when he was about to hang up, his class shooked from their trans.

"Okay. There is no way Puny Parker knows Tony Stark and even has access to his lab. He is just a pathetic orphan there is no way this is real! " Flash stated loudly.

Unfortunately Mr. Stark heard it "... What did you just called Peter? You know what, don't answer that. Be there in five." And he hung up before Peter could react in any way.

"Yeah sure. Like we'll believe you" Flash smirked.

"Okay class, go back to your work sheets" Mr. Harrington clapped his hands and sat down at his desk.

And so they did, but after five minutes knocking could be heard and the person opened the door without an invite. It was of course Tony Stark.

"Hi Pete, Ted and MJ."he greeted them and then looked at the class "Which one of you insulted my kid?" Tony asked with an angry face and almost the whole class pointed at Flash who sat there mortified. "You. If you even look at Peter in the future, you'll have a doorstep full of angry Avengers. Understand?"

"Yes, sir" Flash quickly nodded.

"Come on Pete. We're leaving." Mr. Stark looked at Peter and motioned him to get up.

"Sir, you can't just come here and tako one of the students out of class. You need a guardian's permission." Mr. Harrington spoke up, but it didn't sound at all convincing.

"Good thing I'm his guardian. C'mon kiddo, let's go home." Mr. Stark answered and put one arm over Peter's shoulders guiding him out of the room.

The class sat there shocked for a few more moments, before Ned spoke up.

"He told you, he had an internship"

(819 words)

I hope you liked it. Sorry if it's too short, but I didn't know what to add. I personally think it's trash.

I'm kinda working on a part 2 for the field trip one, but I'm having a total writer block when I try writing it.

Feel free to vote and comment.

-A