CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - NEW BEGINNINGS. AGAIN.

A green two-headed dragon picked up a sheep, and two similar looking Vikings fought over it. It flew through the air, and a rather large viking reached out his hands to grab it, but a shortish black-haired boy caught it instead. He blew a kiss in the air, and dropped it into his basket.

This is Berk. A bit trampled and busted and covered in ice, but it's home. It's our home. Those who attacked us are relentless and crazy. But those who stopped them... oh, even more so! We may be small in numbers, but we stand for something bigger than anything the world can pit against us. We are the voice of peace! And bit by bit, we will change this world.

A black sheep flew through the air, and a beautiful blue dragon stretched out her claws to catch it. However, a sleek, quick black dragon caught it before she did.

You see, we have something they don't. Oh sure, they have armies, and they have armadas, but we...

A plain looking brown-haired boy jumped off of the sleek black dragon and dropped the black sheep into his girlfriend's basket.

We have OUR DRAGONS!

Atlas and Crimson hovered over all of their friends, listening to the sound of Vikings cheering. Atlas grinned. It was a new day in Berk. And she was excited to be a part of it.

- END OF PART ONE -