Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.1

Thousands of roses, thousands of words on the paper, every word is "I love you".

Mo Zhiyang hugged his bag and didn't dare to stop for a moment. He rushed into a hotel lobby, saw the location of the elevator, and ran in before the door closed.

Only when you get into the elevator can you take a breath.

This plane mission is really annoying. Nuan Yang, a big figure in the novel world, for some unknown reason, was forced by a new author to withdraw from the industry and stop writing and has disappeared from people's sight ever since.

On the other hand, the newcomer became famous, and everything went smoothly from then on. Only the original owner knew that it was actually the newcomer who seduced Nuan Yang and made him quit the industry for love. He also asked him to ghostwrite the book that made him famous: "The Immortal Master."

Finally, he hypocritically begged him not to tell anyone, but turned around and gave money to the newspaper, slandering Nuan Yang that he had ghostwritten all his previous novels, confusing right and wrong.

Nuan Yang was labeled as a plagiarist and disappeared from the scene.

As his true fan, the original owner accidentally learned the truth and was really unwilling to leave things be.

From Mo Zhiyang's point of view, this operation is disgusting. Even if it is shameful to plagiarize, he actually bites back. What is this? For the mission, he had read all Nuan Yang's articles. It is true that every word seems to be attractive.

He tried reading three of his books overnight and for three days, but he still hasn't finished reading them and he feels empty inside.

He came here today because the news broke that Nuan Yang was going to publish a new book, and almost all publishing houses wanted to win his offline publishing rights.

Mo Zhiyang was working in a small publishing house, one that was about to go bankrupt. He knew that it would not be able to compete with those large publishing houses with strong funds, so he came to go through the motions.

Probably just to join in the fun.

Outside the hotel room where Nuan Yang stayed, Mo Zhiyang saw what a huge crowd of people, and why so many editors suddenly appeared in the corridor of the 26th floor.

Everyone holds a contract in their hands, and everyone is whispering together, discussing how they can win Nuan Yang's publishing rights.

When he came, the editor-in-chief said it was fine, and Mo Zhiyang didn't hesitate. He planned to focus the task this time on that white-eyed wolf, Gu Mei.

"With our family's conditions, we can definitely win the publishing rights." A beautiful woman glanced at the other editors with a look of disdain.

Mo Zhiyang knew that he was here to make up the numbers, so he found a small corner and squatted down, took out his mobile phone and started playing a game.

Everyone is so proactive, making Mo Zhiyang seem like a loser, but being a loser is so fun!

Han Jingbai in the room knew what was happening at the door. He stared at a blank document. He suddenly stood up and walked towards the door. An inspiration came to him.

Opening the door, there was indeed a crowd of people at the door, but Han Jingbai could still see the person squatting in the corner playing with his mobile phone, ignoring the other people chatting him up, lightly opening his thin lips, but unable to say a word.

Mo Zhiyang, who was squatting in the corner and thinking about what to eat for lunch, suddenly noticed something was wrong in the atmosphere. When he looked up, everyone's eyes were on him.

Oh my god? Are they going to collectively recognize their father?

Lost in thought, smelling the cool woody aroma on the tip of his nose, Mo Zhiyang raised his head and saw a very handsome man with scorching eyes.

Han Jingbai felt restless: he really wanted to kiss him. Thinking in his heart, he slowly leaned forward.

He almost kissed him, but at that moment, he suddenly stopped. Han Jingbai suddenly stretched out his hand and rubbed his soft hair, "You?"

Why can this person say the word you so affectionately?

Mo Zhiyang squatted in the corner, making sure that there were walls on both sides. Did he tell you this? Could it be that there is still a ghost? This doesn't mean there are supernatural elements.

"Can we talk?" Han Jingbai rolled his Adam's apple, his tone was soft and full of ice.

The two people were invited into the hotel room and sat on the sofa under the jealous eyes of others.

Mo Zhiyang felt as if he was about to be eaten alive. That gaze was always staring at him, but in order to maintain his silly and cute persona, he could only pretend not to notice, which was a bit difficult.

"Talk, what are we talking about?" Mo Zhiyang was stumbling when he spoke.

"I want you to be my editor."

The man's words were slow and low, with a hint of chill, like ice that had not been touched by the warm sun in winter, but now the warm sun has come.

Mo Zhiyang looked up when he heard these words, looked into his eyes, suddenly realized the character, and lowered his head pretending to be shy.

This man is unexpectedly good-looking.

He has sharp eyebrows and starry eyes, a high bridge of nose, a thin lip slightly pursed, and a less obvious mole on the left corner of his eye, which adds a bit of charm to his handsome face. His long black hair is tied high into a ponytail.Doesn't look feminine.

But like the temperament of winter, there is a feeling of superiority, which makes people dare not be presumptuous, like iced coffee, the ice is bitter and beautiful.

There are so many big publishing houses out there, why did they choose me to be their editor? Mo Zhiyang began to think. From the beginning to now, he seemed to be here for him.

But the task is to protect Han Jingbai so that he can continue to create, so becoming his editor can complete the task better, and there is no harm at all.

Han Jingbai focused his attention on the young man, wanting to lift his face up and give him a good kiss.

"Then what do I need to do?" Mo Zhiyang didn't dare to look up.

Han Jingbai was a little unhappy. Why didn't he lean into his ear and ask, "I'll be there when you call me."

"Ah." Mo Zhiyang's eyes were entangled with him for a moment, and then he lowered his head.

It was really weird. Mo Zhiyang said he was going to prepare the contract and hurried away. When he went out, he noticed the eyes behind him. As soon as he turned his head, he met Han Jingbai's eyes and quickly looked back.

His expression was cold, but his eyes were so hot that they seemed to burn him.

Watching him leave.

Han Jingbai released his clenched hand and saw a thumb-sized sunflower on his palm, as if painted on it. He knew he had found him and murmured to himself: "You are the only one I love."

When Mo Zhiyang came out and met everyone's unkind glances, Mo Zhiyang lowered his head with a sneer and planned to slip away.

Before he had taken two steps, the female editor who had spoken cruelly before suddenly stretched out her long legs. Mo Zhiyang didn't check for a moment and was tripped directly. In full view of everyone, he fell down.