They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.23

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.23

Han Jingbai didn't care, he would take it regardless of whether he gave it to him or not.

Seeing his smile, Mo Zhiyang swallowed and felt that something was wrong.

Mo Qian Sheng didn't know what was going on, so he climbed up the cliff and rushed home, at least to know what happened.

But before he got home, when he saw the outside of the city from a distance, he was enveloped by a black air. Mo Gansheng stood there in shock, "This? What's going on?"

He took out his sword and flew up high. When he looked down, he realized that the prosperous old city had now become a prison.

Looking down from a high place, the black mist shrouded the place, and the shadows were white bones. There were white bones everywhere, and no living thing could be seen. Even the surrounding vegetation began to suffer.

"Is it really true?" Mo Qian Sheng clenched his hands into fists. He thought they were deceiving him, but he didn't expect it to be true.

Is my father really colluding with monsters?

Mo Gansheng lowered his eyelids, took a deep breath, wielded his sword, and plunged into the black mist.

Seeing a person breaking through the black fog from a distance, Mo Zhiyang wanted to go over, but was pulled back and turned around in confusion, "What's wrong? Don't you go and take a look?"

"Do you know what that is?" Han Jingbai pulled the person back into his arms, "There are people who want to practice evil ways with the lives of a city to fight against me."

"Fight you?" Mo Zhiyang subconsciously grabbed his hand, "What's going on?" He was somewhat aware of the seriousness of this matter.

Looking not far away, Han Jingbai rarely showed a troubled expression. "There used to be people who tried to shake the Three Realms. I spent a lot of energy to lock them in the Demon Suppressing Spring."

Every thousand years, Han Jingbai has to go back and tighten the seal, otherwise they will break out again.

"No, let's go in and have a look?" He didn't know what was going to happen next, so he was worried about Han Jingbai going alone.

The two people broke into the black mist against the wind, and the thick mist instantly surrounded them.

Only when he stepped into the city did Mo Zhiyang realize what cruelty meant. There were bones everywhere in the thick fog, and he had to be careful where he stepped, otherwise he would step on bones.

There were no living creatures, large or small, and the air was still full of stench. Mo Zhiyang covered his nose and walked through the long street, following his memory to the front of Mo's house.

"Things are different and people are different." Mo Zhiyang was about to step onto the steps but didn't stop.

"Yang Yang, please go back first. Just leave this place to me." Han Jingbai pulled him and spoke sincerely.

Mo Zhiyang looked at the door and then at Han Jingbai, feeling worried. "Are you sure? If not, I would rather live and die together."

"I am the Lord of the Three Realms, so there is nothing wrong with me. I'm just afraid that you might get emotional because of the situation." Han Jingbai held his hand instead. Apart from being cowardly in front of Yang Yang, he had never been embarrassed in front of anyone else.