My contracted wife went to the disco 8.13

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.13

Chi Yan finished speaking on the stage and adjusted the microphone. When he raised his head and looked back at the same place, he saw that the person had disappeared. He ran down in two steps, "Yang Yang? Yang Yang!"

He scanned around and found no one, "Yangyang! Where did you go?"

"What's wrong with Director Chi?" Meng Qing came over, looking like he didn't know anything.

"Where's the cell phone?" Chi Yan finally remembered that the two of them had their cell phones tracked, and they would definitely be able to find him.

Meng Qing was stunned for a moment, then quickly took out the mobile phone from his pocket and handed it over, "What's wrong with Director Chi? Where is Mrs. Chi?" He looked around but saw no one.

"Yeah." Chi Yan turned on his phone's location, and when he saw the display, he frowned, "In the bathroom?" Did Yang Yang just go to the bathroom?

It always felt weird. Chi Yan followed the red dots to the bathroom, stopped at the first stall of the men's bathroom, knocked on the door, "Yang Yang, are you in there?"

Knocking on the door, but there was no response. Chi Yan was a little worried, "Yang Yang, Yang Yang!" 

"Hmm~"

A voice finally came from inside, a little lazily, "I'm in there, wait a minute, I'll finish squatting and get out."

Meng Qing was outside and frowned when he heard this: How could he be fine?

"I'll wait for you outside." Chi Yan felt strange in his heart. Yang Yang's voice was a little different, like laziness after having a good meal.

"Okay, okay!" 

Mo Zhiyang responded casually but hid in the toilet and refused to go out. He squatted next to the toilet, holding his throat and trying to pull something out, "Ugh~"

But he couldn't get it out no matter what. "Fuck!" He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. It was fresh human blood.

Sh*t, he was just looking at the man and was knocked down by a needle from behind, but the medicine didn't have much effect, and he was knocked unconscious for only three or four minutes.

But in these three or four minutes, he doesn't know who fed him human blood. Once a vampire is stained with human blood, they will become addictive and more sensitive to fresh blood.

As long as they see people, they can't help but go over and take a bite. Only after drinking the blood will they realize that fresh blood is the source of the vampire's corruption.

Through the toilet door, Mo Zhiyang seemed to be able to smell the flowing fragrance of Chi Yan's body. He couldn't help it even through the door. He might actually chew him when they see each other.

He frowned, pinched his nose and said, "Oh, my stomach hurts, go get me some medicine!"

"Yang Yang, are you okay?" Chi Yan heard the voice again and felt relieved. "Did you just eat too much human food and feel uncomfortable in your stomach?"

"Probably." Mo Zhiyang pressed the doorknob with his left hand and his left hand with his right hand. He tried to take a deep breath and swallowed. "Get me the medicine first. I'm not feeling well."

Chi Yan was worried and said, "Okay, okay." He asked Meng Qing to go get medicine. But he was afraid that he would cause trouble and come back with some strange medicine, so he went there too.