They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.20

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.20

The man called several more men and women over, all of them well-dressed. Most of them were known to Mo Zhiyang, and they were all Mo Qianqi's descendants.

Yes, he married many concubines and had many children, but only Mo Qian Sheng was a direct descendant.

Mo Zhiyang stood up and protected Ah Zhu behind him, "Let me see which dog is barking."

Thunderclouds gradually gathered in the sky. Mo Zhiyang looked up and saw that the thunderclouds dispersed again.

There were three men and two women. The leader was Mo Qian Sheng's younger brother. He had often been seen pestering Mo Qian Sheng before. The two of them had a good relationship, but now it seems that this may not be the case.

"You?" Mo Xian'an felt familiar at first sight, and only remembered after thinking for a while. "Aren't you just the dog from Mo Qian Sheng's courtyard? After being missing for so many years and coming back from wandering around, it's a pity that my Mo family won't take in a waste like you."

"That's right!" The other four people all agreed.

Those people looked familiar. They all frequented Fu Xianju before, but now they turned against each other and refused to recognize anyone.

"A dog can't bite its owner, but you guys are worse than dogs." Mo Zhiyang said, shaking his head with a sigh, "Before, one by one, you all called Master Qian Sheng passionately, but now tut tut, let me see which one is the most shameless."

Pretending to glance around the crowd, Mo Zhiyang stopped at one person. "Ah, it's you, Mo Xian'an!"

"Do you know, I can crush you to death with just one word!" Mo Xian'an hates the days when others mention the past and was overwhelmed by Mo Qian Sheng everywhere.

Because of his good qualifications, everyone in the Mo family only recognized him as the young master, and everyone else was transparent. Even his father only regarded him as his son.

Now, his cultivation has been ruined, and he is a sickly waste, trampled under his feet.

"Yeah." Mo Zhiyang covered his mouth in surprise, "The person who said that last time was struck to death by lightning." He raised a big smile.

As soon as these words came out, everyone remembered four years ago.

At that time, several people who offended him were struck to death by lightning or died suddenly. They made a fuss and said they were going to be burned to death, but in the end, they were not burned.

It also allowed him to live a comfortable life for a while, but for some reason, he disappeared after that weird wedding.

No one knew Mo Zhiyang's identity except those few, so those people didn't dare to guess.

Mo Xianan was frightened. The housekeeper was struck to death by lightning in the first place. He took a small step back and pushed the person on his right out, "Go and give him a few slaps."

The man was withdrawn and shrank back in fear, "Second Young Master, this?"

"Father is in seclusion. Now I am in charge of the entire Mo family. If you dare to disobey me, I will throw you into the dungeon!" Mo Xian'an pushed the man out, "Hurry up and teach him a lesson."

No matter what, this is a dead word.

The man bravely walked over and said, "Mo Zhiyang, you..." He swallowed and raised his palm.