Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.21

"Tell me." Mo Zhiyang sat up straight and finally looked at the eldest disciple in front of him, "What can I do?" The most important thing now is to increase the abuse value.

There are still 60, maybe it will be a bloody battle.

"Junior Brother Lu has always been full of love for you. If you can marry Junior Brother Lu, it will be no problem!" After Qionghua finished speaking tremblingly, she carefully observed the master's face.

He was afraid that the master would be unhappy and kill her directly.

Upon hearing this, Mo Zhiyang was stunned for a moment, then remained silent for a long time: Marry him? As an old married couple, it seems a little embarrassing to do this kind of ritual all the time~

No, now we need to increase the abuse value. If we marry him and then torture him, it might be a good choice.

"Master?" Seeing that he didn't speak, Qionghua was even more frightened, "Master, actually I'm just talking, don't take it seriously."

Mo Zhiyang did not blame her, but asked this question, "If I marry him, will he really let go of the world of cultivation?"

"Y-yes?" After all, he said it himself. Qionghua nodded affirmatively. That's how the novel is written anyway, "Yes, it can definitely be done, Master!"

"If the world of cultivation can be saved..." Mo Zhiyang was shaken and waved his hand for her to retreat.

Qionghua was waiting outside, but not long after, she saw Qiao An inviting the sect leader and Lin Xianjun over. She sighed in her heart: They were doing CP on the spot, and they felt uncomfortable when they didn't do well.

Qionghua and Qiao An were waiting outside and heard the two of them quarreling. Not long after, Lin Xianjun came out with a cold face and said nothing, which was a bit scary.

In their impression, Lin Xianjun always looked gentle and elegant. This was the first time he had such an expression.

Qionghua knew that the conversation must have collapsed, "Oh."

"Senior Sister." Qiao An also sighed, knowing that Senior Brother Lu was actually the Demon Lord. This was too shocking. "At the beginning, Second Senior Brother questioned Senior Brother Lu's identity, and was expelled from Kaixian Sect by the sect leader. Unexpectedly, we were all at fault."

She didn't know he was wearing this vest, "Yes." Qionghua shook her head and sighed.

After all, everyone was persuaded. Three days later, Mo Zhiyang put on a red dress and sat on his knees in the bamboo forest in the backyard, holding a meter-long green bamboo in his hand, waiting for someone.

"Where's Master?" Here, Lu Jishi came. At this time, he had unlocked the restrictions on his body, completely revealing his demonic nature, but he was also wearing red clothes.

The sect leader lowered his eyes and said, "In the bamboo forest at the back of the mountain."

Actually, it takes an immortal king to feed demons with his body in order to gain peace in the world of immortality.

"Hahaha!" With just a wave of his hand, Lu Jishi broke the mountain-protecting formation and swaggered towards the bamboo forest.

"You're here." Mo Zhiyang sat on his knees on the ground, his red robe draped over the dead leaves, and he raised his head slightly.

Lu Jishi stood in front of him, leaning slightly, trying to get the piece of green bamboo, "Finally, I tricked the master into coming."

"Kill me." Mo Zhiyang muttered, the hand holding the bamboo trembling slightly.