Chapter 7

Me and Gina are sitting in the Principles office. She was still holding her cheek. Wuss. I haven't even shed a tear. I look over to Mr. Williams. He looked pissed.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" He screamed while pointing a figure at me. I'm pretty sure the people in New York could've heard him. Why was he pointing a finger at me? All I did was slap Gina and she broke my arm?

"All I did was slap her. She broke my arm." I said in a hushed tone. This is the first time I have ever been to the office.

"I did not! I-" Gina started but was cut off by Mr. Williams.

"Let's just get Mrs. Jen in here." He said. He walked over to the little microphone and pressed the button, "Mrs. Jen come to my office please."

A few minutes pass and Mrs. Jen walks through the door.

"Hello Mrs. Jen. I called you in here to talk about these two." He said as he looked at me and I could see anger in his eyes. I just rolled my eyes. "Could u tell me what happened during P.E.?"

"All I remember is Gina elbowed Nila and pushed Nila and Nila slapped her. If anybody should be punished it should be Gina."

"Okay, thank you"  Mr. Williams said.

•>•>•>At the Party•>•>•>
Me and Chase walked hand-in-hand into the mansion like house. We walk over to Ross and all them.

"Wanna drink?" A drunk Ross asked.

"Um..no thanks." I said.

"Eh. Suit yourself."

"Hey babe, Imma go get some water. You want some?" I ask Chase.

"Sure." He replied.

After about 4 minutes I finally find the kitchen. I walk to the refrigerator and get two bottles out.

"You are sexy." Someone said as they tried to grab my butt. But I turned around just in time and grab their wrist and twist it.

"Touch me and see what happens. You won't have a hand to touch anybody with asshole. Leave me the hell alone and go fuck yourself." I said.

"Wow okay, chill." He said.

I walk out of the kitchen but when I make it to the spot where Chase was at a while ago he isn't there. I begin walking around a corner and I saw him and that ugly, fucking, bitch kissing.

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD HE DO THAT?!

I throw down the bottle of water and start walking the opposite direction but when I get halfway to the door, BANG, something hits me in the head and everything goes black.

*********A/N*********
Ooooooooooooo cliffhanger!!!!! Hahahaha.